• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmbstyle

Sep 22, 2012
    Anne Arundel County
    I'm in the area tomorrow and forgot to call to ask, but do they have target stands there or do I have to bring my own? I was planning on using the 100 yard and 500 yard ranges for my 6.5 creedmoor

Thanks!

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Target stands on site at all ranges for rifle. Pistol has steel and 1 or 2 for paper

Last time I was there they had target stands at 25, 50 and 100 yds on the main rifle range. I guess nothing stops you from walking further out and setting up something at 200 but they have rubber balls, bowling pins and stuff at various ranges too so I dont think I’ve ever seen someone setup a target beyond 100yds.

On the 500yd lane they did drive me down to the backstop and let me setup some paper targets which was cool. But there is tons of steel out there and they gave it a fresh coat of paint before we started shooting so changing paper targets was really not needed.

usa259

Mar 11, 2015
    I put a couple of clay targets out on the 200 yards berm the last time we were there, good fun

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Is the shooting of full soda cans/bottles allowed? I know they allow non-paper targets but I wasn't sure if they've limited what can be shot.

I'd clean up the empties of course.

Thanks.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Is the shooting of full soda cans/bottles allowed? I know they allow non-paper targets but I wasn't sure if they've limited what can be shot.

I'd clean up the empties of course.

Thanks.

It's been a few years since I've shot there, but I've had no issues with that. Every time, I was politely reminded to not only clean up my mess, but to pack it out as well.

mtlcafan79

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2008
    PG
    Just about every time I go I take my can cannon and they have no issues as long as I clean up after myself. I take heavy duty trash bags, clean up, and take it with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom