Event page:

https://www.thegunshows.com/show-sites/york-fairgrounds-toyota-arena/

The-York-Fairgrounds-Coupon.jpg

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I’ve always liked the York show not quite as big as Nations but for the things I’ve been interested in, I’ve always found stuff that I wanted/needed. If I head up this October I’ll be looking for powder.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Show was OK. Better than last weekend at Harrisburg. Ammo was plentiful, but still crazy expensive. Came home empty handed but still enjoyed looking around.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I totally missed this original post, thx for the bump.
    I will see if I can make it Sunday morning.

Still looking for a WWI dated Enfield SMLE
    I also need to check my powder stores tonight

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    I went today. Got there about 10:15. The line was almost to the end of the building, but it moved fast (as good as Wendy's). I'd say 75-80+% of the tables were gun show stuff. Ammo was plentiful, but still priced 3-5 times the pre "shortage" prices., including .22 rim fires. The best pricing seemed to be Blazer Brass 9mm that could be had for $25 at several places. Ammo for AK's & SKSs abounded. There weren't a lot of Milsurp rifles: none under $700 that I saw. Few SKSs, (priced at $500 $1,100). Three of the rugged looking $500 sold while I was there. One guy has well used, rough ammo boxes for $9.00 and up for .50 cal to bigger ones. Many handguns (I just pass them by) and many ARs and parts. Few Remington 870s and Mossberg pumps. I bought a couple ammo boxes and a box of harder to find ammo. Got a box of Frangible 9mm (don't know why) for $20. There was a row of 10 tables selling T shirts and sweats at good prices. I picked out some Pocket Ts (3 for $10), but after several minutes with no-one there to pay, set them down (and forgot to go back). There were many selling mags. AR mags abounded for $10 and up.

I found it enjoyable, but crowded with many rude and stupid people at first , but they thinned out about noon. Most sellers were very pleasant. I don't regret going.

Last edited:

Dave.B

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2011
    I went today. Got there about 10:15. The line was almost to the end of the building, but it moved fast (as good as Wendy's). I'd say 75-80+% of the tables were gun show stuff. Ammo was plentiful, but still priced 3-5 times the pre "shortage" prices., including .22 rim fires. The best pricing seemed to be Blazer Brass 9mm that could be had for $25 at several places. Ammo for AK's & SKSs abounded. There weren't a lot of Milsurp rifles: none under $700 that I saw. Few SKSs, (priced at $500 $1,100). Three of the rugged looking $500 sold while I was there. One guy has well used, rough ammo boxes for $9.00 and up for .50 cal to bigger ones. Many handguns (I just pass them by) and many ARs and parts. Few Remington 870s and Mossberg pumps. I bought a couple ammo boxes and a box of harder to find ammo. Got a box of Frangible 9mm (don't know why) for $20. There was a row of 10 tables selling T shirts and sweats at good prices. I picked out some Pocket Ts (3 for $10), but after several minutes with no-one there to pay, set them down (and forgot to go back). There were many selling mags. AR mags abounded for $10 and up.

I found it enjoyable, but crowded with many rude and stupid people at first , but they thinned out about noon. Most sellers were very pleasant. I don't regret going.

Don't forget rude, stupid, and smelly people. There was a crew of three that smelled of BO and curry. I got there around 11:00 AM and it was packed. I guess it will be a test of my covid antibodies. :D

VRC Racing

MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2009
    Ijamsville
    Enjoyed the show, walked away with only pmags for my new to the army grandson. Pretty bad when you need to supply mags for our troops. :)
    Dennis Todd still had two of my wants but not available to MD rifles the Colt retro XM177 and the Mexico stamped 6920.
    I did spot a Colt 6721 for $995, not bad for today's market. It was in fair condition at best. Thought about parting it out on gun broker.
    There was a new 6721 at one vendor that was at the last york show $1600. The rollmark has issues so I passed on this one the second time.

-Russ

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    I was planning to go up today but decided to put it off until tomorrow.

I'm also curious if Brian is going to be there... he usually chimes in before the show.

Unfortunately work got in the way this weekend and I could not do the show, stopped by yesterday for a little bit and it was crazy busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom