Invite to target shoot in Somerset county (eastern shore)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VHT4ME

Jan 7, 2021
    Anyone interested in doing some target shooting at my family's farm in Somerset county? I've got some steel targets and a small backstop. We usually shoot approx 50 yards (100 yards when the field doesn't have any crops).

I've been inviting friends and coworkers but it's too far for them. I live near Annapolis (2 hours away).

Usually drive 2 hours, shoot few hundred rounds (9mm, .22, and 7.62), then drive home.

MTplinker

Dec 30, 2021
    Annapolis
    I live in Annapolis: maybe we could just take one vehicle. I like shooting steel. I usually have to go all the way to our family’s cabin in Montana, so this is pretty close by comparison.

I usually just ring steel w my pistols, but I picked up a Swiss K31 that would be fun at 100 yards.

VHT4ME

Jan 7, 2021
    I live in Annapolis: maybe we could just take one vehicle. I like shooting steel. I usually have to go all the way to our family’s cabin in Montana, so this is pretty close by comparison.

I usually just ring steel w my pistols, but I picked up a Swiss K31 that would be fun at 100 yards.

Sorry for the late reply. I don't check the forum often. I sent you a PM with my phone #.

VHT4ME

Jan 7, 2021
    I'll go, when it's warmer. I'd just roll on up to OC for the night after shooting.

Sent you a PM. Hopefully it will start warming up toward the end of this month. I went to continental indoor gun range in timonium for the 1st time in years. That range is straight out of a police academy movie. We almost had the whole place to ourselves because of the ice last weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom