• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I would love to talk to the MDS Admins/Boss folks about sponsoring a large all invited shoot somewhere in Maryland. Most likely at AGC but I’m open to suggestions. We shall see. Stay tuned. I’m sick of the isolation and nonsense, so I’ll foot the bill let’s just all just go somewhere and live our best Merica.

Hope we can work it out. Anyone interested in participating/Co-sponsoring just drop me a PM.

Smooches.

Admins, if this post is inappropriate or wrongly placed just let me know.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    It's certainly not in the wrong section, but sending a PM to Norton and Texkev will likely move things along faster.

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    Once upon a time, we would gather at Delmarva sport clays in Vienna. The last event I went to grew so large, it was difficult to move around.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Ryan and I will talk this evening.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Once upon a time, we would gather at Delmarva sport clays in Vienna. The last event I went to grew so large, it was difficult to move around.

The FrostBite shoot in 2010 was fun at Delmarva. One nice thing at that time about DSC was essentially no restrictions on the firearms. People brought out .50 BMG rifles and full autos.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I would love to talk to the MDS Admins/Boss folks about sponsoring a large all invited shoot somewhere in Maryland. Most likely at AGC but I’m open to suggestions. We shall see. Stay tuned. I’m sick of the isolation and nonsense, so I’ll foot the bill let’s just all just go somewhere and live our best Merica.

Hope we can work it out. Anyone interested in participating/Co-sponsoring just drop me a PM.

Smooches.

Admins, if this post is inappropriate or wrongly placed just let me know.

I’ve heard Bora Bora is lovely in October.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    The FrostBite shoot in 2010 was fun at Delmarva. One nice thing at that time about DSC was essentially no restrictions on the firearms. People brought out .50 BMG rifles and full autos.

We can shoot .50 BMG at the AGC. I'll bring mine with PLENTY of ammo :) ...if that venue is chosen and made possible.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Delmarva is a haul, but it is accommodating, and those were fun shoots. I'm in depending on the date.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Reached out to MDS folks and I'm thinking spring will likely work best and allow me enough time to plan accordingly. More details to follow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom