• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F5guy

Mar 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    Are they still charging $150 for a box of primers. I miss going there but that was the end for me. Wonder if they miss my money ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Are they still charging $150 for a box of primers. I miss going there but that was the end for me. Wonder if they miss my money ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not one bit. Plenty of well heeled suckers driving down from PA and NJ to make up for what you don't spend there. Floyd knew how to call them in, and I'm not talking about geese.

Not one bit. Plenty of well heeled suckers driving down from PA and NJ to make up for what you don't spend there. Floyd knew how to call them in, and I'm not talking about geese.

He still does.. his commercials play on local station out of Havre de Grace that is heard in those states. I use to buy reloading supplies and ammo from them and a couple guns.. haven't darkened their door since they started gouging

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Didn’t like their pricing games 4-5 years ago and haven’t been in since. Had bought at least 9 guns from molly’s before that. Sure they’re doing just fine without me.

Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    They didn't seem to have a lot of business at the Easton Waterfowl Festival either....maybe people are catching on....I know I'm done with them.

Bigsawer

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2017
    Cecil
    A friend is doing me an enormous favor for me tomorrow that takes us past there. The only thing he asks is that I buy home and his wife lunch at Molly's. We were on the phone, so he couldn't see me grimace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom