• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Ha! Also got some coated peacons.

Got two boxes of wolf grendel from SCSG - not a great price, but ok.

Decided to buy some 50 BMG 'cause I can. Now just need something that can shoot it.

And MSI musta made out today - also donated $20.

Went around 3:30 - not a lot of people. Got to park close.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Got some .38 special and a box of 8mm Lebel, along with a Lebel shell holder.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Since this was not far from the house, #1 son came with me. It was cool to see the NFA items there He recognized more items than I did (Call of Duty generation)
    Picked up another Enfield SMLE dated 1910 and a shiny bore from Brian at SCSG. Made my $20 donation to MSI, coated pecauns and some cleaning supplies.
    Son was looking for 9mm snap caps and there were none.

There were 9mm snap caps.

Near the stand up display that used to belong to Top Hat... out in front of that there were tables of targets belonging to the same vendor. At the far back end of the table closest to the stand up display they had 9mm, .40, and various other snap caps, both hard orange plastic and the red painted, aluminum ones (a-zoom brand, I believe).

They were pricy... he had taken them out of the boxes and the A-zoom ones that are usually about $14-$15 for a package of five were $4.99 each for singles.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    That’s where we looked for the orange snap caps
    By the time we got there the 9mm was gone and he said he had none lots of other cal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

UPSguy

WWII enthusiast
    Dec 31, 2020
    Carroll co
    Well I know for a fact we will have some different stuff on our tables this weekend....

Haha you guys are have always been awesome with great selections and prices. You guys are the sole reason i go to howard and frederick! Get something from you guys almost everytime!

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Haha you guys are have always been awesome with great selections and prices. You guys are the sole reason i go to howard and frederick! Get something from you guys almost everytime!

Thank you and we appreciate it, we try really hard to be competitive on pricing, always have...

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Sunday morning a steady number of stop-byes to chat at the MSI table. Different ages and a diversity of gun owners joined up. Good to see so many people willing to engage the fight. Also a lot of interest in the coming NY court ruling and potential impact in Maryland. Several wanted to know if they might be eligible for a W&C. Most had a strong basis for such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom