• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    That's exactly what I'm going to do when I retire from this cesspool, but it makes us part of the problem. The Liberals spread their disease by destroying the location they currently are, then spread to a nice area and infect everyone around them. The nice area that you've got in Tennessee will eventually be invaded and infested by the Libs. The nice area in SC that I plan to retire will eventually be overtaken by them as well.

Conservatives need to figure out a way to stand their ground and maintain the communities they once loved, or else there won't be much left in a couple more decades.

Its sad really.

And regarding the "task force", there used to be about 130 hard working patrol officers in the 3rd District that would go out and be proactive and make arrests and enforce traffic law and keep the riff-raff in DC and PG. Now, there is a "task force" of about 7 officers that go out and be proactive. Everyone else has enough sense to stay hunkered down and wait for the dust to settle so they can go and write a report after the fact.

Liberalism and Progressivism in action...

Go spread conservatism in TN or SC. Spreading it in MD is pointless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sleepingdino

Mar 13, 2013
    People's Republic of Mont Co
    Go spread conservatism in TN or SC. Spreading it in MD is pointless.

I don't think so. Virginia was thought to be like Maryland, given their voting in recent elections. When the far left overreaches, even semi-rational left leaning moderates and independents will tip the scales towards sanity.

Who thinks Brandon will turn it around? The Communists are in trouble because the far left are in charge of them and their agenda has been disastrous. The next election is just around the corner and is an opportunity to kick the bums in Congress out.

It is better to fight the enemy on their own turf and have a place to retreat if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom