• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigjoegood1

King Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2005
    Behind enemy lines
    https://www.gamestop.com/ps5-store-...tter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=1642010623
    bd86a114ded73fc593aeb9e759e4ff87.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Nope even after a year! They are going for 1k on the secondary market, makes no sense to me

bigjoegood1

King Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2005
    Behind enemy lines
    [Kev308];6534739 said:
    Damn, I figured PS6 should be coming soon. They still don't have these in stock regularly?
    Sony actually rekindled PS4 production because they can't meet the PS5 demand.

I've been able to acquire several for some friends and family at retail. It's the thrill of the hunt for me. Averaging 1 a week for the last 2 months. Every time I say I'm done some one hits me up asking me to find them one. I'm waiting for my personal one to arrive from Playstation Direct and one other for a CCSO Deputy pal of mine. Then that's it for me.

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    Sony actually rekindled PS4 production because they can't meet the PS5 demand.

I've been able to acquire several for some friends and family at retail. It's the thrill of the hunt for me. Averaging 1 a week for the last 2 months. Every time I say I'm done some one hits me up asking me to find them one. I'm waiting for my personal one to arrive from Playstation Direct and one other for a CCSO Deputy pal of mine. Then that's it for me.

Can you pick up a 3080 Ti or some PVW for me at MSRP?

Looks like Series X production caught up, since they are on C/L for barely more than MSRP+tax.

bigjoegood1

King Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2005
    Behind enemy lines

Looks like Series X production caught up, since they are on C/L for barely more than MSRP+tax.
    Honestly I just follow a BUNCH (at least 20) of PS5 restock watchers on Twitter and jump on them when they put the word out. I have seen some graphics card restocks get posted.

TheWhiteBuffalo

Not Impressed
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hughesville, MD
    All of a sudden, I want one. I haven’t owned a gaming system since I bought the Sega Dreamcast. I have a feeling a PS5 will give me seizures. I better stick to my other hobbies…..

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg

Join the Microcenter Discord channel or some of the restock channels and you should increase your odds. Camped out last March at Rockville Microcenter back before the online lottery system and scored my 3060ti that way. Then last August my number came up in the EVGA que after a year and pretty much forgetting about it and got my wife her 3060.

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury
    I hate that GameStop does this as “bundles” with crap you don’t want to jack up the price $200

Not a fan either, but it supposedly discourages resellers. I have heard of some people being allowed to exchange the bundle games for ones they actually want, but that is not official policy…depends on who’s working the counter.

I missed out on the gamestop restock I stood in line for a couple weeks ago, but it was a blessing in disguise as I really only would have played 1 of the 3 games they were bundling.

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    Looks like fb marketplace i can grab a disc edition for $600 locally. My ROI back in the WII and PS3 days were much better. I would think $600 is reasonable if it works.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom