• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GMCometh

Jan 20, 2010
    Fallston
    Looks like some incredible work. :thumbsup: May have to give you some work in the near future.

gotguns

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    image-1966512144.jpg

Henry G/B: mount fitted, drilled & tapped for better options/optics

deerhtr

Nov 22, 2011
    eastern shore
    first your work esp. attention to detail looks outstanding. that being said how could you let those overreach pic. rails go out the door? I get the whole customer ordered , wants, is always right argument BUT sometimes they need to be told what is wrong with how they think. I work in the custom marine fab business if its metal on a boat we build it including the boat. and at times we have made customers mad because they could not get it their way but in the end we ended up making a product the was functional, safe and looked great.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    first your work esp. attention to detail looks outstanding. that being said how could you let those overreach pic. rails go out the door? I get the whole customer ordered , wants, is always right argument BUT sometimes they need to be told what is wrong with how they think. I work in the custom marine fab business if its metal on a boat we build it including the boat. and at times we have made customers mad because they could not get it their way but in the end we ended up making a product the was functional, safe and looked great.

If your referring to the rail on top of the Ruger MK. III they are like that from the Ruger factory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom