• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrabcakesAndFootball

Jun 14, 2017
    Ben Shapiro is retweeting screen grabs from this monster 86 page opinion on twitter. This one is really great. Sorry if this is upside down:

Attachments

• C005131E-8FA3-42C8-9A2C-9269CB2ABA36.jpg
      C005131E-8FA3-42C8-9A2C-9269CB2ABA36.jpg
      58.1 KB · Views: 484

ngman

MDS Supporter
    Apr 19, 2013
    Western Howard County
    I’ve only read through a third of it so far, but I was smiling with every page. The nuances and implications are beyond me and I need to finish reading it but, I didn’t like all the references to “inside” the home. It felt like a line was being drawn.

Dogabutila

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2010
    What kind of world is it when California can have standard mags, and DC can have carry permits.. and MD is falling far behind?

Invicta

Sep 16, 2018
    Do we? I have mixed feelings. Maybe we should keep them in the dark, in denial, so when their vajajays get smacked hard its a total surprise.

I doubt any of them are in the dark about this. They are probably fuming and trying to figure out the best way to minimize the impact of this. Frosh is probably one of the ones strategizing with CA as to whether or not they should fight it and risk it impacting the rest of the country.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I doubt any of them are in the dark about this. They are probably fuming and trying to figure out the best way to minimize the impact of this. Frosh is probably one of the ones strategizing with CA as to whether or not they should fight it and risk it impacting the rest of the country.

I don’t know how aware they are of things. Yes, there are some very smart/cunning legislators. Many are just downright stupid.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County

Frosh doesn't have to care, for now. We're in 4th CA, not 9th, and 4th has already spoken about MD's AWB and mag cap limits in Kolbe. The 9th's decision creates a clear circuit split, but until someone manages to get SCOTUS to resolve the split, Frosh can sit around drinking cocoa and being happy.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Frosh doesn't have to care, for now. We're in 4th CA, not 9th, and 4th has already spoken about MD's AWB and mag cap limits in Kolbe. The 9th's decision creates a clear circuit split, but until someone manages to get SCOTUS to resolve the split, Frosh can sit around drinking cocoa and being happy.

maybe this will be the decision that gets the supreme court US, to grant cert and take the case.

CrabcakesAndFootball

Jun 14, 2017
    The final judgment in Duncan that came out last week was from a district court. I anticipate that California will likely appeal to the Ninth Circus b/c it is still stacked with activists. It will take an opinion of a Ninth Circus panel affirming the district court, that doesn't get reversed en banc, to really crystallize a circuit split between the Ninth and the Third and make the matter ripe for SCOTUS review.

The New York transport law case (I forget the name) could throw that whole timeline on its head if these courts have been applying improper scrutiny to these laws, which is what the district court judge in Duncan argues.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    That's putting it mildly. If the general public really understood just how ignorant their legislators really were, I suspect there would be a panic.

Just goes to show you how ignorant many voters are. They do zero research on issues or candidates and vote for them based on a television ad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Do we? I have mixed feelings. Maybe we should keep them in the dark, in denial, so when their vajajays get smacked hard its a total surprise.

I'm sure he has a paid minion here in constant contact with the minions in CA about this. And Shannon. And Blomberg's legal quislings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom