• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

LGood48

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Cecil County
    Why do you require my NRA # to join??

NRA membership is a requirement for many clubs, mine included (SCCS&FA). They use the number to e-verify that your membership is current and will extend through the membership period.

shmuel2004

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 1, 2016
    Pikesville, MD
    My gun club you need a NRA membership before you can be sponsored in . They do not take in anyone until you have been vetted & sponsored by another member .

NRA# helps weed out the crazies. Either you need a reference. Also, if we ever get enough members who are also NRA members, we might be able to get some kind of grant from NRA. Not holding my breath on that, since NRA seems more about big corps that grass roots these days.

shmuel2004

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 1, 2016
    Pikesville, MD
    If closer, I would attend as well.
    Discriminating is only the ability to know a difference, not the same as using the difference with intent to slight someone. The club wishes to maintain its identity, not slight someone.
    Respect for others' differing customs is being considerate. They are honest about looking for people who have this quality.
    The defensive, bordering on offensive, accusation of anti-Semitism was incorrect for most of the MDS'ers. I get that it was a return volley, but broadly, a false accusation.
    All said, I wish the club well, and happy it exists.

It's very unfortunate that many in the gun community are also extreme right wingers who don't like Jews. Makes us all look bad. Jews should be careful to stay vigilant, even among alleged friends.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    It's very unfortunate that many in the gun community are also extreme right wingers who don't like Jews. Makes us all look bad. Jews should be careful to stay vigilant, even among alleged friends.

Dude.... what in the actual fvck are you talking about?

If you are here only to push your gun club you might consider ponying up the coin to be an Industry Partner. If the goal is to alienate people as you move along here you're doing quite well!

shmuel2004

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 1, 2016
    Pikesville, MD
    And what does this mean??

"All official meetups will be on days where there is no shabbos or yom tov and dietary laws are STRICTLY enforced for the benefit of our members."

Are you telling me I can't eat what I want when I come to the club on certain days?? Why do I have to modify my diet and/or observe your religious customs to be at a gun club?? If I'm a non-Jewish member, how does that "benefit" me? Rather, it seems to limit me.

Is your meeting February 10th, or February 3rd?

From your website:

10th. Gotta update the site. Thanks for pointing it out.

shmuel2004

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 1, 2016
    Pikesville, MD
    Dude.... what in the actual fvck are you talking about?

If you are here only to push your gun club you might consider ponying up the coin to be an Industry Partner. If the goal is to alienate people as you move along here you're doing quite well!

If you're not interested, move along. If you're Jewish and interested, great. If you not jewish, sign up for the bazzilion other gun clubs that do way more stuff. If a Jewish gun club doesn't sound like your thing, then we don't want you....

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Wow.

Yeah, if you are the accurate representation of what a "Jewish" gun club is like.... I don't think I'd want to be a part of it.

I'll stick with my local club that doesn't require a specific religious affiliation and treat people like dicks.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    This is funny stuff here , tell us how you really feel .LOL . At least we know where we stand , i kinda like that approach better anyway .

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD

I have been a Right-Winger/Conservative/Christian my entire life. Most of the people like me support Israel and the Jewish People. Never ran into a right wingers who hated Jewish People or Israel. I'm not saying they don't exist, I'm just saying that you are not fairly describing right wingers.

I have encountered plenty of liberals, democrats, and those of other faith's who support the destruction of Israel and it's people.

I can credit MDS for opening my eyes about how some Jewish People truly feel about Christians.

Rus

MDS Supporter
    Nov 27, 2017
    No. Carroll County

There are critically unthinking people everywhere, I agree. Thinking right-wingers work to understand how the operative principles determine right vs wrong. We all need to "test the spirit" .....
    We all agree with staying vigilant, but that differs from paranoia. I understand more of your statement than you know. Most of these MDS'ers would defend you with their lives, me included. Not all goys are enemies; don't believe that hype.

That said, I do hope you get some quality new members.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    If you're not interested, move along. If you're Jewish and interested, great. If you not jewish, sign up for the bazzilion other gun clubs that do way more stuff. If a Jewish gun club doesn't sound like your thing, then we don't want you....

Tell it like it is. You can't do better than that...and I know blunt, so I get this. I try to temper it...sometimes. You want what you want and that's that. I choose not to bother being offended.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom