• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    CCI std velocity I find seems to be running around 10cent per round. Wish I could find it for 5 cents per round.

I think even in 2012 it was 6 cents a round $30/brick of 500 when on sale so don't expect it that low ever again.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I just impulse bought 200rd bulk for $12.50 , so I guess that was my threshold this week .

Also note that was one 200rd pack , not stocking up .

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    I'm shooting so much of it these days that I just buy it every time I come across it or get some extra cash. It's cheap enough now that its more about convenience. It's .223 and 9mm that I get triggered by sale price.

DeerbybowDena

Jul 27, 2021
    MD
    Walmarts are loaded up with 22 winchester and federal bulk packs. Severn and pasadena had like 35 each 400 rd and 333 bxs.

Off_paper

Apr 30, 2021
    AACo
    Walmarts are loaded up with 22 winchester and federal bulk packs. Severn and pasadena had like 35 each 400 rd and 333 bxs.

Hanover Walmart also had a LOT of Federal Automatch over the weekend, $21.61/325 (6.5 cents per round). They also had maybe 5 100rd sleeves of Mini-Mag targets for 10.87/100, which wasn't a horrible price. They also had a bulk pack of Remington Golden Bullet, which was the first time I had seen it in the wild in a while for around 6.4cpr.

Was the Winchester you were seeing the yellow box for $40ish, or the white box in the $20s?

Last edited:

Sage954

Oct 8, 2019
    It was $3.99 a few months ago, I was snagging it up back them as often as they had it in stock. Seemed like when it went to $4.99 a box it never went out of stock again when I Wes surfing ammo sites for .22 ammo.

Me too. At least it’s free shipping on orders over 100$. I’ve been buying the mini mags at 12 cents a round from them as well. I’ve been burning through my stash since I started shooting Steel Challenge with my son last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom