• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firemanyz

MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    You have any of these still around? Looking to make an archery backstop for the kids. Do u think if a few are layered that it would stop an arrow? Currently I think they are shooting around 20-25 pounds.

Thank you

Last edited:

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    You have any of these still around? Looking to make an archery backstop for the kids. Do u think if a few are layered that it would stop an arrow? Currently I think they are shooting around 20-25 pounds.

Thank you

Try the legs of an old pair of blue jeans. I use them to stop my crossbow bolts from shooting through the back of the old foam target.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member

Thank you

I could use 5 or 6 if still available. I'm in the metropolis of Trappe. Can pick up sat or sun.

Went to the shop yesterday, there was a pallet of rejects 1-2 weeks ago from last test cycle but didn't see it so I guess the shop guy tossed them in the roll-off.
    I think the next pallet will be coming in maybe this week.
    At this time I only have one large one and two small ones. The small ones are about 18"x18".
    The last idea I seen for repurposing them was two fisherman I know cutting them up into squares like a mud flap and screwing them to the chock on their boat keeping the snoods lines from wrapping around it dipping crabs.

Ill grab a bunch when they come in.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    ….
    4. Crude mud flaps for a red neck trailer repair …

^I just want to share that I feel deeply offended by the use of the term red neck - I guess you could say I am “triggered” - before I report this post to the Admin I figured I would give you an opportunity to make a first offer as to what else you possess that I should be (I sincerely feel) I am “trigger-Entitled” to?

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    ^I just want to share that I feel deeply offended by the use of the term red neck - I guess you could say I am “triggered” - before I report this post to the Admin I figured I would give you an opportunity to make a first offer as to what else you possess that I should be (I sincerely feel) I am “trigger-Entitled” to?

Sorry your feelings are hurt, so in turn and in good faith, what I posses and will offer for a remedy, is a calendar.
    The OP was made a year ago.....however if you need some rubber blankets to make some mudflaps or other useful niceties for yourself let me know- I can get you squared up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom