• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    A new rifle has arrived on US shores from our friends in Poland. The FB Radom Beryl Rifle 762 S M1 chambered in 762x39 semi auto. These feature hammer forged chrome lined barrels and the Legendary quality builds from Fabryka Broni. The rifle should be Maryland legal since it does not interchange will all standard AK47 parts . Atlantic Firearms plans on submitting a detailed review of this to MSP soon to avoid any confusion. This may be a great option for fellow Marylander shooters craving an AK style rifle in 762x39.

fb-radom-beryl-m1-rifle-762x39-fabryka-broni.jpg

fb-radom-beryl-m1-rifle-762x39-fabryka-broni-10.jpg

fb-radom-beryl-m1-rifle-762x39-fabryka-broni-8.jpg

AK-47 RIFLE

grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019
    A new rifle has arrived on US shores from our friends in Poland. The FB Radom Beryl Rifle 762 S M1 chambered in 762x39 semi auto. These feature hammer forged chrome lined barrels and the Legendary quality builds from Fabryka Broni. The rifle should be Maryland legal since it does not interchange will all standard AK47 parts . Atlantic Firearms plans on submitting a detailed review of this to MSP soon to avoid any confusion. This may be a great option for fellow Marylander shooters craving an AK style rifle in 762x39.

fb-radom-beryl-m1-rifle-762x39-fabryka-broni.jpg

fb-radom-beryl-m1-rifle-762x39-fabryka-broni-10.jpg

AK-47 RIFLE

I am delighted to hear this news.

ST19AG_WGreymon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Odenton
    Can you put wood furniture on it?

For these Beryls:

Stock- AKM-type stocks need slight modification to fit the Beryl rear trunnion with provisions for a rail

Lower handguard- will fit AKM handguards, no modifications

Upper handguard- the Beryl does not have a traditional gas tube, there are adapters "Tantal/Beryl upper handguard adapters" that will allow you to use AKM type upper handguards.

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    I look forward to seeing some reviews on these. If they are as nice as other Polish examples, they will be fantastic shooters.

My hope is that FB will see that there is a huge market in the U.S. for AKs built by foreign manufacturers who are known to supply militaries, and decide to export more models in large quantities. They’re off to a good start so far.

viiper

Re-Member
    Dec 3, 2008
    Carroll County
    Does anyone know, is there any update to these being Maryland legal? I know that is a separate topic from just being able to find one in stock, but still...... :)

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Does anyone know, is there any update to these being Maryland legal? I know that is a separate topic from just being able to find one in stock, but still...... :)
    Pretty sure they're not MD legal in 7.62x39. Arms of America is selling 5.56 Beryls for like $1400, that's the route I'd take personally.

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011

Atlantic Firearms has submitted a request for review of the Beryl Rifle in 762 x 39 . We have also sent written documentation and photos to support the case for this model being legal in MD. MSP responded that they are backed up and will not be able to provide us with an ETA on the review .

fb-radom-beryl-m1-rifle-762x39-fabryka-broni-16.jpg

DPMS
    Century Arms

Ukrainian might

Feb 26, 2021
    Atlantic Firearms has submitted a request for review of the Beryl Rifle in 762 x 39 . We have also sent written documentation and photos to support the case for this model being legal in MD. MSP responded that they are backed up and will not be able to provide us with an ETA on the review .

fb-radom-beryl-m1-rifle-762x39-fabryka-broni-16.jpg

DPMS
    Century Arms

Any further update? Would you ship one to a Marylander?

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Whatever MSP says is not binding legally anyways

If it's doesn't have 100% parts interchangeability with an AK47 it's legal. That's that.

If that's the case find an FFL who will order one in

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom