• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pennyanfernee

Nov 2, 2020
    I've been neglecting my ender after messing up the z axis numbers after I connected the raspberry pi. This looks like a reason to get that fixed this weekend

Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    North of Baltimore County
    You're probably looking at the original files, the 17.2 used the sheet metal version.

https://www.avesrails.com/G17-Rail-Kit_p_12.html

I have some extra sets of the original kits from Aves Rails if anyone's interested. I'll ship them to you for their cost, $27. PM me.
    I might be.

Edit: reading comprehension helps. The older ones are not as nice as the x.2 variants right? Thought there were some issues they fixed.

Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    North of Baltimore County
    Nick do you know what the difference in the rear rails from post #9 and the machined rails which are held in place with screws. Post #9 are bent sheet metal but the frame models step files appear to use the screw in type rails. Do I have an older version of G19 file?
    I've been neglecting my ender after messing up the z axis numbers after I connected the raspberry pi. This looks like a reason to get that fixed this weekend
    Sorry for not checking this thread more often - busy with work, holidays, dev work on the side, back to classes soon again as well. Are you guys still having issues?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom