• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I used to love OC in my younger days but now I have traveled up Rt about 30 miles to Rehoboth and Lewes I will not be going back to OC as Rehoboth is now more to my liking plus wife and I are looking at condos for when she can retire from NOAA as well.
    Same. With 3 sons, the Mrs and I avoid OC. It's just drunk foolish people now. We prefer up near Bethany or Dewey... especially since vrbo gets you a dog friendly house for less than OC hotels.

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    We stayed at the Margaritaville campground resort in Pigeon Forge and it was awesome. One of the best campgrounds we have stayed at. And to top it off, it was actually cheaper than the local, overcrowded KOA.

Rambler

Doing the best with the worst.
    Oct 22, 2011
    I think OC likes to keep things small and keep large corporations out of the mix. You'd be surprised how many old school OC'ers are on these boards. Trimpers, Cathells etc...
    True. Quite a few OC businesses have been in one family since started decades ago.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    True. Quite a few OC businesses have been in one family since started decades ago.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I went to a wedding for the daughter of one the Candy Kitchen family. They have a really nice property near West O. The grand kids will never have to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom