MSP Arrest Man on Gun Charges (Cecil County)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • May 21, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Last time I got pulled over (tail light) the cop asked at least 10 times if I had guns in the car. He also went nuts when I pulled my license out of my wallet, and he saw my HQL. Thought it was a carry permit and that I had a gun I didn’t tell him about. My only answer “there is nothing illegal in the car” Weird dude. I have a small AR silhouette sticker on my bumper. Thank God that’s not reasonable enough suspicion. He’d love the chest rig and body armor I keep in my trunk.

You should have asked him for his DNR Fishing License. :D

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    ‘Unregistered rifle/shotgun’. Reference to a SBR/SBS? Is there a requirement in md to ‘register’ a rifle or shotgun? A banned from transfer ARbstyle brought in from another state when the owner moved to md? What about the banned AR style owned in md prior to the effective date of the Gun Safety Act 2013? Is registration required?

Samlab

Feb 14, 2018
    Down by the riverside
    Obviously his nit is not so wit upstairs.

How sad he has thrown his life away and cannot even vote either.

Dark tinted windows reminds in the 1990's Miami Vice TV show......too dark your gonna get pulled. Nice score MSP!

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    Nearly guarantee there’s others charges for Short barrel rifle coming….

As for the pullover and tint, my suspicion is that they had him under surveillance and used the tint as a reason to pull over…

That's what I am thinking happened. They probably cross referenced his purchases with his criminal records (if you have a credit card they can find out in minutes) and then used any excuse to pull him over. Probable cause....they probably said they smell weed.

Feb 28, 2013
    Last time I got pulled over (tail light) the cop asked at least 10 times if I had guns in the car. He also went nuts when I pulled my license out of my wallet, and he saw my HQL. Thought it was a carry permit and that I had a gun I didn’t tell him about. My only answer “there is nothing illegal in the car” Weird dude. I have a small AR silhouette sticker on my bumper. Thank God that’s not reasonable enough suspicion. He’d love the chest rig and body armor I keep in my trunk.

”I’ll decide whats illegal. Step outta the car please”

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    ‘Unregistered rifle/shotgun’. Reference to a SBR/SBS? Is there a requirement in md to ‘register’ a rifle or shotgun? A banned from transfer ARbstyle brought in from another state when the owner moved to md? What about the banned AR style owned in md prior to the effective date of the Gun Safety Act 2013? Is registration required?

Yes, when you NFA them.

The SBR/SBS paperwork has to get signed off by the MSP before bein submitted to the BATFE.

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    Yes, when you NFA them.

The SBR/SBS paperwork has to get signed off by the MSP before bein submitted to the BATFE.

That’s not correct. It used to be required when submitting as an individual, but was never required for a trust and with the advent of 41P, is no longer required by anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom