• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    This is put on by Eagle Arms. Location All Star Event Complex 2638 Emmitsburg Rd. Gettysburg, PA 17325. Should be about 500 table that is about all the building can handle. Always a nice show for the size. I've been to it many times. Nice set back location. Nice ride and a lot of things to see around the area. I am going, anybody else?

RJRjr

Aug 26, 2017
    cecil county
    I'm going. Like the show
    Love Gettysburg. Need some 6.5 sweedish mauser ammo and maybe some 8mm. This show last year was my first time in Gettysburg and now I'm hooked on the place.

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    Haven't been to a gun show in a couple of years so looking forward to this one. Would like to find a Ruger Security 9 Compact.

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    I'll probably mosey on over for a bit--- looking for an Ithaca Model 37 Featherlight or a BT-99--- who knows what else. I'll at least grab some pickles!

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    I hope it's a good show it usually is for a 500 table show I went twice last year. I like the the location it's a nice setback location. It is actually just south of the center of Gettysburg. Nice ride up to it. Usually when I leave there I go on up and stop in Redding's Hardware and Gettysburg Trading Post. They don't do the show circuit. Make a day of it and check out some other things. I'll be there early saturday morning.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    This show has lots of vendors that only come this far South , so you'll have a different mix than the Md shows .

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    I am in. This will be my first show in about a year. I like the vendors and there is a mix of things that you don't see at MD shows. Hope to see Bigfoot44 and Babalou there.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I let my C&R license lapse. The Gettysburg show always gave me an opportunity to exercise it.

I might head up there Saturday. The two shows I went to in MD this year were pretty disappointing.

Normally, I would grab some decent lunch and pinball at "The Pub & Restaurant" on Lincoln Square. It looks like they don't open until 3 pm, now. Damn Covid!

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    I was there a few months ago. I had never been there. Real hot outside and it was not as packed as I would have thought. I guess they kept it smooth running. Cool stuff. Some of the prices were too high for me.

Grampa G

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2010
    Washington Co.
    I haven't been to a show in a long time so may take the ride up to find some odd ammo. Probably will buy a lot more stuff I didn't need LOL

Where is the store that bought and sold military items? I have WWI uniform and WWII navy ware to sell

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    I'm pretty sure this is the last Gettysburg show put on by Eagle Arms this year. The next one at Gettysburg will probably be Feb./Mar. of 2022. I was just on Eagle's gun show site. They usually have three at year at Gettysburg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom