• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lemon328i

Mar 21, 2010
    Pretty good show with availability of mildly overpriced ammo, but not 500 tables.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Friend of mine wants to go tomorrow. She's not an NRA member, do they offer free entrance if you sign up?

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    I'm not one to complain like a cry baby real fast, but the show was on the down side for me. I've been to several there. RRR Guns wasn't there they usually a have very good selection of Rugers. I've bought two 10/22's from them before. I knew SCSG wasn't going to be there he had to attend his son's wedding. Another dealer who is usually there Guns 4 You he has a small shop on US 30 just west of New Oxford, PA he wasn't there. He has had some good deals in the past. The guys from PA who sell reloading eguip. and supplies were not there. A few others who are regulars we not there. Well the next show at Gettysburg should be in early 2022. I hope it is little better then. Although I usually don't by food or drink there the concession window was closed. I really didn't spend any money because what I was looking for wasn't there. I guess that is just the way it goes sometimes. Hope those of you who went found what you were looking for.

Last edited:

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Although I usually don't by food or drink there the concession window was closed...
    Normally, I would grab some decent lunch and pinball at "The Pub & Restaurant" on Lincoln Square. It looks like they don't open until 3 pm, now. Damn Covid!

FWIW, "The Pub & Restaurant" on Lincoln Square is open from 11 am until 5 pm today (Sunday).

The food and beer is a bit pricey, yet I have never been disappointed there.
    I haven't been there since Covid hit the U.S. though.

dgapilot

May 13, 2013
    Frederick County
    dc0cbc4ab8efbe016dcea28e02065f7c.jpg

That’s what I picked up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    I got there around 11:00 and it wasn't busy at all. Maybe 150 people in there. (I liked that, the vendors probably not so much) There were some pretty good deals there. 80% AR lowers for $70, glock kits for $480.

Picked up some powder and large rifle primers (expensive)

Guns For You, mentioned earlier was there. Maybe they only set up on Sunday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom