• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Actually the comment above about * exclusive * 10/22 reminded me of one .

A Wal Mart exclusive 10/22 , Stainless with Laminated Manlicher stock .

judgejohnmd

May 15, 2016
    Aberdeen MD
    I’ve got an 1890 in WRF; got a case of it when Winchester did a run many years ago: still a great shooter: did get a new stock for it, as the old was cracked at the receiver end.
    Great fun holding trigger down and pumping as fast as you can!!!
    judgejohnmd

JoeRinMD

Rifleman
    Jul 18, 2008
    AA County
    Back when Bay Country Guns near Annapolis was around, I saw an Izhmash 7-4 Biathlon rifle on the racks. I hemmed and hawed, and then ultimately talked myself out of it. So now, of course, it's on my wish list. Here's one example...

Screen-Shot-2021-07-27-at-11.23.44-PM-600x384.png

I think it would be great for NRL22 competition. The toggle action would be much faster than a conventional bolt action, and much more reliable than a semi-auto.

JoeR

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    S&W Model 41. Had one back in the 80's and have yet to find another .22 pistol that I could shoot as well. Prefer the 7.5" for the longer sight radius but wouldn't turn my nose up at a 5" in nice shape either.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Actually the comment above about * exclusive * 10/22 reminded me of one .

A Wal Mart exclusive 10/22 , Stainless with Laminated Manlicher stock .

What is it about those that everyone (including me) love! I bought one a while back as I missed out in the 90s (ended up with the standard stock so I have the mid 90s set). Only took me 20+ years to find one at a price I was comfortable with (wasnt the $165 they cost in 95!) Someone on the forum shortly after offered to sell me one, may be worth posting a WTB to see if they are still looking to sell.

In terms of my wishlist I am always looking for more Rossi/Taurus 92s.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Anschutz model 54

MANY years ago, I was at a gun show in Louisiana (stationed there). A guy was selling his 3 position kit. 2x Anschutz 3 position rifles, all the stuff (spotting scope, prone pad, kneeling roll, ammo blocks shooting jacket, etc, etc, etc) all in a custom made box.

He was asking $1500 for the kit. I still regret not getting it, even though it would have been a stretch financially.

BuildnBurn

Professional Pyro
    Oct 25, 2012
    Frederick County
    I kind of want a Marlin 99M1 to go with my 989M2, an older pump would be nice too.
    I already have my grail rifles, Kimber 82 Custom Classic, and a BSA International MKIII.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I kind of want a Marlin 99M1 to go with my 989M2, an older pump would be nice too.
    I already have my grail rifles, Kimber 82 Custom Classic, and a BSA International MKIII.

I have a 99M1 and need a 989M2. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom