• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021
    so it cost more buying e-tickets, as opposed to paying cash at the event?

I've bought them online several times now. You pay a few bucks extra for a service charge. There is always someone that works there telling you that if you bought e tickets then you can deal right in. There is not a specific line but it works at both entrances.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    normally you can renew or register for nra and/or vcdl and get in for free, but double check.

been a few years since i've gone to this show, but fridays had all or at least the vast majority of vendors there. i worked down the street so it was easy peasy for me.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    normally you can renew or register for nra and/or vcdl and get in for free, but double check.

been a few years since i've gone to this show, but fridays had all or at least the vast majority of vendors there. i worked down the street so it was easy peasy for me.

I'm an idiot because I just renewed my NRA membership last week, without even thinking about the gun show. I had an image in my mind that the show was cancelled because of covid. I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow.

I was hoping that there would be an opportunity to go Fri afternoon for that same reason (shutdown) too.... . BTW, for the first timers, there are lots of variety at the show. I made my purchases on Friday because the selection is best. Saturdays are busiest. When I've been back on Sundays, it is slim pickings.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    I'm an idiot because I just renewed my NRA membership last week, without even thinking about the gun show. I had an image in my mind that the show was cancelled because of covid. I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow.

In the past, I've used the "sign up for NRA /get in free" with existing membership. NRA simply tacked the new sign up onto the end of existing membership, extending it another year.

Not sure if it still does this - Wayne may need the money for new suits or mansions in TX...

Plan on going tomorrow - we'll see if wife has other plans....

Wouldn't hurt to ask the NRA guy at the sign up - he may know.

bigmanindc

Nov 3, 2018
    DMV

I did the exact same thing!

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    TK Defense will be there handling Maryland transfers, and scheduling HQL classes. We will also have have some items for sale. Look for us across from Trojan Arms.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    And Medusa has posted they will be there also to handle transfers , so you will options , with their respective geographic proximity to your residence or workplace being important .

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

You can still renew at the door to get in free, and they tack on another year's membership at the end of your current term. At least that's what they've done in the past. I think I did that four times in one year before going life.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Hmmmm - that sounds like fun, and I haven't been to the Chantilly show since the Covid craziness started.

bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    I’ll be there working all three days. Stop by the SSG tables and buy something!

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    SSG is tickling the back of my memory ,but please refresh us , so I can stop by Sunday

Stormtrooper

Oct 10, 2009
    Just verifying that they are letting electronic tickets go ahead of the line.

From the North Exhibition hall, they were letting in electronic ticket holders go ahead of the line once you turned the corner from the side of the building. A worker or two would periodically inform e-ticket holders that they can proceed to the left of everyone for entrance into the building.

This was right at opening when the line stretched to the back of the building. Maybe 20 minute max wait to get in.

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    Lunch and Brews

I work across the street from the Expo Center. If any of you are looking for food and or refreshments after walking the hall, try the Ono Brewery. Its across from Hooters, off Daly Drive in the business park on the right.

There is a Hawaiian/Korean barbeque place inside the brewery. Really good food. I love the spicy pork belly.

Better than eating at the fast food places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom