• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    So, having let my c$r license lapse, I of course decided to see if anyone was selling Savage pistols....

Saw a couple 1917 in 32acp, one 1917 in 380 (OMG!), and some 1907's in 32acp.

A couple were even good prices.

Damn. Still might go back to get one for transfer through MD FFL.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    From the North Exhibition hall, they were letting in electronic ticket holders go ahead of the line once you turned the corner from the side of the building. A worker or two would periodically inform e-ticket holders that they can proceed to the left of everyone for entrance into the building.

This was right at opening when the line stretched to the back of the building. Maybe 20 minute max wait to get in.
    Yeah. I meant I was verifying that they were doing that. Lol

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    sounds like fun, haven't been to a gun show in a While!
    Have prices calmed down any?

Not really. Lots of overpriced Chinese parts and rifles being sold at a premium. You will do much better online right now.

Several tables were selling Maverick 88's for $300-350. I bought the same shotgun for under $200 at Walmart about 6 weeks ago. I saw another one at Walmart last week. Same with the Stevens 320.

The best ammo deal I saw was Tula .223 for 42.5 cents a round. Not bad considering the other vendors were still above 50 cents. Magazines were normal prices.

StanleyJobson

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 28, 2021
    I was not impressed with the show this time around.
    Stuff was way overpriced. I feel it was a waste of time going to be honest.

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Not really. Lots of overpriced Chinese parts and rifles being sold at a premium. You will do much better online right now.

Several tables were selling Maverick 88's for $300-350. I bought the same shotgun for under $200 at Walmart about 6 weeks ago. I saw another one at Walmart last week. Same with the Stevens 320.

The best ammo deal I saw was Tula .223 for 42.5 cents a round. Not bad considering the other vendors were still above 50 cents. Magazines were normal prices.

I always enjoy the show. Definitely find it interesting with all of the crap parts sold, but I end up grabbing mags, reloading supplies if I can find them and pickles of course haha.

csxt602

Oct 29, 2020
    Essex, MD
    I was not impressed with the show this time around.
    Stuff was way overpriced. I feel it was a waste of time going to be honest.

I felt the same way. I wasn't impressed with this show. I grabbed a couple of mags, and a few boxes of semi-reasonably priced 300 BLK ammo. Guy had PPU 125gr for $22/20 rds. Another guy an aisle over had the same ammo for $35/20 rds. Everything else was ridiculous. I really need to get into reloading.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Hold that thought while waiting for Primers in particular to have more availability at non insane prices .

( During the current shortage , Primers have been unobtainium , and scalper prices . )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom