• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dannyp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2018
    you could call the tackle box to check , they had some the last time i was there .

BigRick

Hooligan #15
    Aug 7, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    If your looking for GOEX word is that there is none. I was out at the North South Skirmish Association last weekend and back creek sold over 5000 pounds of black powder that weekend with most of it being GOEX. The owner told me he hasn't sold that much in years. Them closing down put a mad rush on it all and he was only selling 5lbs per person!

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    If your looking for GOEX word is that there is none. I was out at the North South Skirmish Association last weekend and back creek sold over 5000 pounds of black powder that weekend with most of it being GOEX. The owner told me he hasn't sold that much in years. Them closing down put a mad rush on it all and he was only selling 5lbs per person!

I was also there. As of 1000 Sunday, all that was left was a few pounds of Swiss and Schutzen 1.5F and 2F. Which was probably snapped up by the end of the day.

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    John I believe you recommended checking there and I did . 2 weeks ago , thank you , glad i went .

JWBanshee

Jul 1, 2009
    I was at Hafers in Hagerstown yesterday, they had Black powder and some powder in stiock, a little pricey, but they had it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom