• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    It's that time of year again. Any deals found and posted would be greatly appreciated :)

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I just got an E-Mail from Bear Creek Arsenal touting their Pre-BF deals on AR Uppers. I have not previously looked at prices for AR Uppers so I do not know if their sales prices are good or not. But I figured I would pass along the information.

https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/

I hope someone finds something useful in the sale.

Cal68

FlokiBear

Oct 12, 2020
    I am hoping Silencer Shop has something. In previous years certain vendors have offered free tax stamps, like they have for the Dead Air Nomad LT right now, or at least some store credit towards your next purchase.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    I just got an E-Mail from Bear Creek Arsenal touting their Pre-BF deals on AR Uppers. I have not previously looked at prices for AR Uppers so I do not know if their sales prices are good or not. But I figured I would pass along the information.

https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/

I hope someone finds something useful in the sale.

Cal68

Whatever you do, stay away from their .350 legend uppers. That is, if you want one that feeds before sending it back twice.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I am hoping Silencer Shop has something. In previous years certain vendors have offered free tax stamps, like they have for the Dead Air Nomad LT right now, or at least some store credit towards your next purchase.

Currently offering a free stamp on a Nomad can I believe

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Combat Armory AR-15 upper;

AR-15 .556 - 16" LENGTH 1:7 TWIST W/ 15" SLIM M-LOK HANDGUARD. NO BCG/CHARGING HANDLE

$189 free shipping

Ordered at 1pm, received email at 2:30 that it's shipped

Last edited:

twybyll

Jan 20, 2021
    MD

Do they ever have free tax stamps on the less expensive ones too? I was looking at a Rugged Obsidian or a Dead Air Wolfman, but I'm assuming it's only the $1K and up that get the stamp deal.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    A friend has a BCA 350 upper, cycles fine and is quite accurate.
    Yeah, they are not Aero Precision,, but they do have an accuracy guarantee.
    But yeah, "you" may be the quality control,, but for $249 for a complete 350 upper.

Whatever you do, stay away from their .350 legend uppers. That is, if you want one that feeds before sending it back twice.

FlokiBear

Oct 12, 2020
    Do they ever have free tax stamps on the less expensive ones too? I was looking at a Rugged Obsidian or a Dead Air Wolfman, but I'm assuming it's only the $1K and up that get the stamp deal.

Just looked at the website again, OSS has free stamps on 7.62 cans ($900-1200).

Rugged has $300 gift certificates with any suppressor purchase, 100 towards silencer shop and 200 on Rugged's website, to include the Obsidian models

FlokiBear

Oct 12, 2020
    Starting to see a lot more promotions from Silencer Shop, free stamps with purchase, manufacturer rebates, gift cards, BOGO... from several brands, Dead Air, Surefire, Rugged, OSS, and SilencerCo

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom