• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    It was pretty crowded until 1800, then dropped off dramatically. I didn't see anything really unusual this time...the normal AR/AK/1911/Glock/clone-of-Glock stuff.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Went today and got a deal on both a Mossberg M44. and a Winchester 63, both mint. so glad I went ! don't be afraid to ask if they can do better on price. I saved over $300.00 between the 2 rifles. ( 2 different vendors) Another buddy had a similar deal. he went home happy as well.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    At the previous show , the main component vendor was back ( but his 500 K primers still on back order with his suppliers ) .

bdiddle

Dec 21, 2009
    Think its worth trying to sell some G3 mags there out of my backpack? I have a bunch to get rid of and no PTR91 or Cetme

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Wife, son and I went this morning arriving at about 10:00. No line. Wife spent more $ than I on jewelry, funko pop for daughter and some leather cleaning/conditioning stuff.
    I picked up some H335 powder, an original 70's colt Magazine and Original Bayonet for my M16 retro build. I saw some 1903 rifles still soaked in cosmo that peaked my interest but passed them by. A low serial # 1903 would not bother me if I could reload them light w/ cast bullets to shoot it. I just need to research them more before I drop some coin on them. No major reloader suppliers were there, just smaller tables. Several tables for MD transfers if needed. Son picked up some gen 3 G17 mags, he wanted his mags to be factory gen 3 and not the newer gen 5.

Oh, just for novelty, we picked up for $1 each, 50 billion Yugoslavia , 50 Billion Zimbawa and 50 Pfennig (Germany 1920) notes.

Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    Found one Rock-Ola but they were a little too proud of it.

Picked up:
    Two USGI 15-round carbine mags
    One USGI 30-round carbine mag
    One bandolier of Lake City .30-06 in clips
    120 rounds of 7.62X39
    100 rounds of CCI .22 Short for a friend with squirrel problems but is trying to avoid drawing attention to his eradication program

Really went to find a specific M1905/M1910 bayonet/scabbard but came up empty.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    22 short does not always mean quiet
    Learned that squirrel hunting down the hill in the back yard.
    22 quiet I find not as loud as the few 22 shorts I tried.
    Weight and velocity on the box can tell you much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    CB Caps ( or the CB Longs , or Colbri , etc) are quiet as heck . But. 21 or 29 ft lb is pretty weak for actual hunting .

BUffaloSocks

Dec 2, 2021
    Frederick Co
    Picked up some AR Mags. Being patient and price shopping saved me $5 each. Bummed I was looking for S&W Victory mags. Found them once and they wanted $45 each for them, nope nope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom