• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Welcome. You have to hit rock bottom before you can recover....than you can buy some more. BTW: You are in the running for the longest screen name on the forum.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Welcome from Joppa!
    Several years ago one of my daughters told me I was 'obsessed with guns' I'm still in denial.

md_al

Apr 25, 2014
    Middle River
    Welcome!
    The number of firearms you need at home is easy to compute.
    X = n +1
    X is how many you need
    n is how many you have right now.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    Hi Jim. Thank you for coming and sharing with us. My name is Brian and I am a gunaholic. I guess I'd like to start out by sharing that I don't have any chips yet. I don't have any regrets. But let me stop here and let others share.

NebTim

Leonidas likes Patriots
    Apr 11, 2018
    Marilandistan
    I realized I hadn't done this yet. I'm in Hazzard (Harford) County and have been a lurker for a while. Just wanted to say what's up. By the way, I'm not interested in rehab for my addiction. I am looking for a place to bang steel, though!

;). welcome

----------------
    Hazard County
    Knickname for Howard County, Maryland, the third richest county in America in suburban Baltimore where there is a vast army of police dedicated to busting average citizens for smoking small amounts of weed and other such petty charges. Driving through Howard County, you guaranteed to see 5-10 cop cars and have one in your rearview mirror within the driving time of ten minutes on any given day. This is because Howard County is very safe yet scared shitless mostly wealthy White suburbanites overfund the police force. Driving while not an old man/woman over 40 is a guarantee you will be pulled over. Boys from Baltimore City and PG County know not to come out to Hazard County because they will be locked up and punished to the maximum extent of the law if they so much as wipe their asses wrong. K-9's and armed officers are deployed for as much as a noise disturbance in Hazard County.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom