• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Overwatch326

Aug 13, 2016
    Hey folks,

My brother's new to the Westminster area, and is looking for a general mechanic within that part of Carroll Co. Can anyone recommend one?

tourrider

Grumpy
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 9, 2009
    Corry, PA
    Ed's Auto in Westminster

My go to mechanic for well over 25 years..

Second on Ed’s. My wife had know Ed through one of her social circles. When we were in the years of cars (beaters) for kids. Four teenage daughters *

After constantly getting screwed to inspect a used car, wife said let me call Ed. After that Ed was our go to. He was always great for us. He knew that I did most my own work, so he would call and tell
    Me what was needed, and check what I wanted to do. I would usually green light him to support his shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Second on Ed’s. My wife had know Ed through one of her social circles. When we were in the years of cars (beaters) for kids. Four teenage daughters *

After constantly getting screwed to inspect a used car, wife said let me call Ed. After that Ed was our go to. He was always great for us. He knew that I did most my own work, so he would call and tell
    Me what was needed, and check what I wanted to do. I would usually green light him to support his shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ed is a great guy! Treats you like a real family member, doesn't oversell you and explains your car needs..

He has helped me keep my 2003 Accord on the rode for 377,000 miles and still going!

And he builds some badass rides!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom