• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Good shooting! I wonder if I’d shoot better with implants?

I wish I would've done it six months sooner, doc. It was really stupid and potentially dangerous to put it off for as long as I did.

The Alcon implant really works. My left eye is 20/20 (with traces of a cataract forming out of my field of vision) but the biggest difference is how I now see color in my right eye. My left eye is a shade greener, slightly softer. My right eye (with the implant) looks decidedly bluer, brighter and definitely sharper. The differences balance nicely. I like it a lot. It feels like I'm seeing a broader spectrum of color now. I no longer need to wear readers to use my laptop and send text messages on my phone. I've been wearing readers for 10+ years.

Biggest PITA is the post-surgical daily regimen of eye drops 4x per day, wearing an eye-shield at night for the first week after surgery and making sure no water gets in it when I shower. I've gotten pretty good at it. The worst, though, is not being able to rub or scratch it because...I'm telling ya, sometimes it's all I can do and that's when I reach for the Refresh Relieva lubricating eye drops. Relief is almost instantaneous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom