• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Or so this article in Newsweek would have everyone believe:

https://www.newsweek.com/2021/12/31/millions-angry-armed-americans-stand-ready-seize-power-if-trump-loses-2024-1660953.html

Always amusing to watch the Left attempting to blame the Right for what the Left is busy doing. It's indicative of the intelligence of the average voter to see how many believe this crap; it's indicative of the cynicism of the far Left to see how much vitriolic and ridiculous garbage they can get their believers to swallow.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    That article is the left's wet dream to jail anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Since the Left isn't likely to want to pay for jailing half the population, I guess it's cattle cars to the camps for most of us.

Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    Well the title is true. Millions of people will get out and vote to oust the Dems from power in November. Now will we be able to overcome the Dem cheating? That remains to be seen…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Since the Left isn't likely to want to pay for jailing half the population, I guess it's cattle cars to the camps for most of us.

Nothing's fully paid for now. The Treasury will just issue more I.O.U.s.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan

Nah, we could potentially be useful slaves. Their wet dream is to reverse the history of this country. Unfortunately, millions of dipshit educated suburban women think it's a good idea.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    *****There are plenty of people in my area that eat that kind of article up. They think all of the armed law abiding citizens in this country are singularly Republican, white, racists, with a Trump Bobble Head somewhere in their home.

Hopefully, the smarter and more reasonable folks have by now figured out that if the average law abiding gun owner were really the problem, they would know it by now, and Newsweek wouldn't have had to be sold for $1 and be writing stupid click bait articles like the one in the OP's post.

BTW, some of us law abiding citizens with guns also have a Ronald Reagan bobble heads too !!! :lol:

Attachments

• Bobbles.jpg
      Bobbles.jpg
      70.9 KB · Views: 392

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Wait, they already tried to seize power January 6, remember? The insurrection?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom