• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Its a great case, i have one too. I used Magpul cases for years but they dont make one for my
    phone. The Rugged Shield case is just as good as Magpul case.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Looks like a cheap copy of the old Magpul cases. For my last phone I had a Magpul Bump case and Bladetech made a belt holster for it. Was the perfect combo. Both seem to have gotten out of the game.

Jimgoespewpew

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2021
    Terlingua
    Looks like a cheap copy of the old Magpul cases. For my last phone I had a Magpul Bump case and Bladetech made a belt holster for it. Was the perfect combo. Both seem to have gotten out of the game.

Inexpensive, but not cheap. The quality is pretty darn good for the price and it looks cool. I don't know anything about Magpul cases or iphones.

crolfe1984

Enthusiast
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baltimore City, MD
    Used a Magpul case for years on my old iPhone 6 and loved it.

Wish they would have kept the line going. I went to the 11 pro and Magpul didn't have one then, and now the 13 pro. They had a good market for that item, I wonder why they stopped?

19smiller

Nov 11, 2021
    Its a great case, i have one too. I used Magpul cases for years but they dont make one for my
    phone. The Rugged Shield case is just as good as Magpul case.

I’ve used the magpul ones for years as well, seems like they’re out of the phone case business and this case looks exactly the same. I just ordered one for myself. Wish I could find a USA made one, but since I can’t, these are amazingly simple and do the job.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I love the old Magpul case, even made a one piece Kydex holster so I would still have all my pockets. I will be doing this again. I started fox hunting last year and a holstered phone might be best for galloping through the woods, yeah, on horseback.

Sidenote: mainly within an hour of my location we have a very difficult time with coyotes. The hounds have not yet learned the difference in scents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom