Dental practices where masks are optional?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jalopi

Nov 22, 2014
    TL;DR: Can anyone recommend a dentist in Harford or Carroll County who doesn't require patients to wear a mask?

I know this is a strange question to ask on a gun forum, but due to the censorship of social media companies (let alone the typically left-leaning userbases) I don't really know where else to ask this question.

Anyway, I need to find a new dentist, as a few months ago I was refused service by my previous dentist in Towson unless I wore a mask in his waiting room. Since I steadfastly believe that masks have nothing to do with safety and everything to do with compliance (and maybe showing solidarity with a certain political movement) I declined to put a mask on and left his office.

If someone has a dentist that they can recommend, I would greatly appreciate it. Since Baltimore County just reinstated their mask mandate, I'll need to go out-of-county for service now, so somewhere in/near Bel Air or Westminster would be ideal.

Thanks in advance

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Well in MD it is a Maryland state dental association requirement to have masks until you’re on the chair and the staff tells you to remove it. That requirement has yet to be removed. They have yet to list all the extra requirements that they put onto them just after they allow them to open their offices back up in the summer of 2020

You may find an office that’s not doing this but that means they won’t be in compliance. Just ask yourself what else they are not in compliance with. Reusing instruments not cleaning stuff etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I begrudgingly admit that while cloth face coverings do nothing, surgical masks probably impart significant benefit, and N95/KN95 do very well. That’s the science. The real science.

jalopi

Nov 22, 2014
    Well in MD it is a Maryland state dental association requirement to have masks until you’re on the chair and the staff tells you to remove it. That requirement has yet to be removed. They have yet to list all the extra requirements that they put onto them just after they allow them to open their offices back up in the summer of 2020

You may find an office that’s not doing this but that means they won’t be in compliance. Just ask yourself what else they are not in compliance with. Reusing instruments not cleaning stuff etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is new information to me - thanks for sharing. I assumed that the only gangsters that doctors have to report to were the ones at the Department of Health, but I guess I was wrong.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom