• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downforthecause

refugee from communist MD
    Nov 13, 2009
    Hello there everyone,

I'm a Maryland native and pre- '13er here on the site. My family and I recently returned to the state in hopes of a better life direction for our family. I spent the last 8 years building up a small independent dental equipment repair/sales/installation and office design company, as a partner, in Las Vegas- handling all of the routine service, repairs, whole office moves and new office installations- personally.

As the sole service/ tech guy (up until last year, when a second technician was hired and trained by myself) I grew and retained clientele year-over-year from 2013 onward. I'm newly licensed in the state of Maryland to operate, and I have been in the process of procuring and openening product lines with my preferred vendors. Unfortunately however, I've been very much delayed in getting out into the field to meet or build any clientele, due to a complicated surgery recovery from September, rehabbing our property here, settling the family, and a seemingly eternal wait on our graphic designer for the completed logo.

If anyone is a, or is personally close to a practicing dds, dmd, prostho, ortho, perio- or even oral surgeon, I'd love a chance to earn your/their trust and business. My labor rate is typically half-price of the big, national corporations, and I treat my clients' concerns and issues as though I were in their shoes, and it was my reputation and livelihood on the line. I strive for business to feel and operate like valued family relationships- a priority, a luxury and one to be respected- not just a number on schedule, assigned to check off in my 9-5.

My skin. Is. In. The. Game.

I grew up in a household where money was worked for, and always tight, and to participate in any of my desired "rich-guy" hobbies and interests I had as a kid, I had to self-sustain, learn and grind. I'm a College degreed mechanic, who prior to dental, was a former A.S.E Expert (was one A.S.E test away from achieving Master's certification) and Toyota certified, Toyota auto mechanic, Toyota TTEN graduate (1 of 6 out of 30 who graduated the 2 year program) and PA state inspector- before departing the field. I carry formal theoretical training in multiple common technologies, which I inherently couple with real-world know-how and probabilities in repairing most systems in Dental offices. And, unlike the big companies, I can be called or texted directly as soon as an issue arises, and I can generally be IN the office from within minutes to hours...not days or weeks. There's no set of corporate hoops or lethargic 9-5 desk folks to navigate through. There's no gamble of which complacent, or technically and/or mechanically inept company man, driven by business-politic or profit quotas, will show up to your office. My margins are "whatever gets your business". I want to be the first thought of who you think to call first, for the next time. My technical advice is always complete honesty, based on calculated probability and net risks to productivity- what I would do in your shoes. YOUR financial situation, practice needs, long-term profitability and safety, are what matter to me. Based upon my experience and knowledge of component lifespan among the various brands, models and equipment types, I can usually accurately advise and perform common repairs on autoclaves, delivery units, patient chairs, op-lights, suction, and air systems- on-site and same day. I'm not confined to thinking in a box contrived by ceo's- oblivious to truths of the dental equipment field. I always strive to get your operatory(ies) producing again, keeping Dr, staff and patients happy- as quickly and safely as possible. Thanks a ton if you read all of this, truly appreciated. Please message with any questions! Take care.

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    Not sure where you re-settled but Havre de Grace seems to have more dental practices per Capita then many places. I don't really have any ins with them but a data point for your scoping.

Edit - welcome back

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    If you are ok with servicing an office in College Park just off the beltway, PM me your preferred contact info. I'll pass to my wife who is a General Dentist in that area.

Welcome back

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    If you are ok with servicing an office in College Park just off the beltway, PM me your preferred contact info. I'll pass to my wife who is a General Dentist in that area.

Welcome back

downforthecause

refugee from communist MD
    Nov 13, 2009
    Hey, I appreciate it guys. Feels great to be back near some trees, and water and such. Lol

And Melnic that would be fantastic, I can't say I've ever been to College Park,but at this point Ill quickly need to consider going wherever the work is. Google maps lists it at an hour away from my location, but if my travels have me heading in that direction anyway, it may still offer the response time that I prefer operate on. Thanks again. I'll be tying up home projects this week then I'll be out knocking on doors and exploring the market...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom