• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oh, I don’t own those anymore. They were melted down when I became a Buddhist monk.

* I have intention of complying with any further gun laws.

****Wait!. I though Buddhist monks shaved their heads? And were either pacifists or sucked on pacifiers or something like that? I think there is a more militant wing though - the Shaolin Fighting Kung Fu monks, and they all look like David Carradine before he got old and started hanging around and in hotel closets in Thailand. :innocent0

Attachments

• buddy monks.jpg
      buddy monks.jpg
      65.6 KB · Views: 217

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    ****Wait!. I though Buddhist monks shaved their heads?

Doc shaved his head a few years ago. That must've been when he started with the monk-y shines. Now he's clandestine.

It's OK if he doesn't post pics - really, please.

cornstalk

Mar 13, 2013
    I could see smart guns as an option for people who wanted one. But sure as heck it won't be long before someone makes them mandatory. Eventually they could put gps tracking on them and the government or mfg could disable it remotely. We're already getting to that point with smart vehicles.

Overwatch326

Aug 13, 2016
    We've seen this movie; it's called Metal Gear Solid 4. One way or another, there'll need to be some form of backend that's handled by either a support team, or AI. What happens then when the feds seize the servers, and lock everyone out of their weapons?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    We've seen this movie; it's called Metal Gear Solid 4. One way or another, there'll need to be some form of backend that's handled by either a support team, or AI. What happens then when the feds seize the servers, and lock everyone out of their weapons?

Same problem with self-driving cars with AI. Hacked or locked down by dotGov, tracked wherever you go.

I wonder if sales of computer-free old cars will be forbidden?

With any luck, I'll be dead before it comes to that.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Many arguments against these, mostly when a State will mandate their usage like NJ tried a few years back.

Yep. That NJ law, in place for about 15 years, essentially banning sales of non-smart guns within three years of smart guns becoming "available." It did more to retard development than anything. The development of these systems can not be separated by the repeated involvement of outright total gun ban advocates like Brady, Million Mom, and several Bloomberg groups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom