• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    I know a lot of people are looking to find Ruger PC9's so I though I would post my findings. I was at On Target in Severn, MD today and saw they had 3 for sale. I asked one of the gentlemen that works there the cost and he told me $640. Honestly I can't say if that is hight or not in todays market. When I bought mine last summer I paid $450. I also know it is an excellent gun to own. I love mine. Well if your interested in one now you know where to go. Just don't wait to long.

Meditator

Dec 9, 2007
    Bethesda MD
    Depends on what model they are. If they have collapsible stock with M-lok handguard, $640 (plus tax) is probably a good price. Saw one at nearby LGS for $799.

Base model at $450 is actually a good price even for 2 years ago.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Depends on what model they are. If they have collapsible stock with M-lok handguard, $640 (plus tax) is probably a good price. Saw one at nearby LGS for $799.

Base model at $450 is actually a good price even for 2 years ago.

This.

MSRP and market price varies greatly depending upon model... MSRP currently showing from $759-$979.

https://ruger.com/products/pcCarbine/models.html

$640 right now could be anywhere from 'ok' to 'great deal'.

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Just picked one up ,640 . I like it . Base model I guess . Doesn’t have the heat shield around . Break in two. Put a sig Romeo 5 on top. Just seen in another thread mag pul makes a stock for it . Sold . Thing is just freakin cool and fun . Have had some people hate on it. To me it’s like having a 22 to plink with . It’s fun to shoot and something different with reasonable I use that loosely ammo to shoot.

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    Just picked one up ,640 . I like it . Base model I guess . Doesn’t have the heat shield around . Break in two. Put a sig Romeo 5 on top. Just seen in another thread mag pul makes a stock for it . Sold . Thing is just freakin cool and fun . Have had some people hate on it. To me it’s like having a 22 to plink with . It’s fun to shoot and something different with reasonable I use that loosely ammo to shoot.

Midwest Industries makes an awesome front rail for this. I put one on mine. I also have the Sig Romeo5 on it. Sweet setup.

winch

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2011
    Towson
    I actually won the PC9 with the heat shield on a raffle. It’s a pretty cool gun. I had to go to Cabelas in DE to pick up some accessories if you know what I mean.

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Midwest Industries makes an awesome front rail for this. I put one on mine. I also have the Sig Romeo5 on it. Sweet setup.
    checked them out , nice . I like there stuff to begin with. Want the magpul stock and thinking of Midwest rail on front . Trying to figure how it would look . Pretty cool I’m thinking . Just bought a bunch of parts from Mcarbo out of Florida . Supposed to be better steel etc..... thanks for the Midwest tip.

Meditator

Dec 9, 2007
    Bethesda MD
    I still got an unfired Pcc9 with m-lock rail and retractable stock. Actually thought about trading it for just a base model ( plus $$). I like to have fixed front sight some how...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom