• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Worsley

I apologize for hurting your feelings!
    Jan 5, 2022
    Westminster
    I joined about two weeks ago and reading through the forums I learned that some content is only accessible by clicking an registration link sent to us via email. I checked my email (all folders) and did not see this registration link. Sure hope I did not delete it, is there a way to get another registration link sent?

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    I joined about two weeks ago and reading through the forums I learned that some content is only accessible by clicking an registration link sent to us via email. I checked my email (all folders) and did not see this registration link. Sure hope I did not delete it, is there a way to get another registration link sent?

Are you referring to water cooler access? If so, there's no link to click. You'll get access once 50 meaningful posts are made (i.e., several word posts like "nice gun!" don't count).

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Water Cooler

once you reach 50 posts, you get access to the Water Cooler.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I heard a rumor that they were changing that to 1K when the new system is up. I don't like to name names so I wont Ammo Jon.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Posts in the intro forum don't count toward your post count, BTW. Just avoid going toward any vans (or shipping containers) marked "free candy" and you'll be fine. :lol2:

You'll be there soon enough.

This one is good, right?

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
      download (2).jpg
      7.1 KB · Views: 168

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit