• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • n&n'sdad

Take'em!!
    Dec 20, 2010
    In the goose pit
    Anybody got any Winchester AA or Remington STS 12ga hulls you would like to sell? I'm going to start reloading some target loads for shooting clays and am looking for once or twice fired hulls,not necessarily have to be these brands but something close to their quality.

Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    I have plenty but am in Montgomery County. My club generally has people leaving gun clubs and AA's in the trash...

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    I have a very small supply that I can give you to get you started not sure what i have

and I live in LaPlata.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Go to a Trap shoot and pick up the Gun clubs or the Rem green from Wally world, they work fine.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    I was able to find a small bag of 12 ga hulls, I shulld be off tuesday if you still want them

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    You are more than welcome to come down here to my place and grab a bag of these hundreds of 12 gauge 16mm hulls I have. BTW, did you ever get a press yet? Been waiting to hear from you. I'm only 3 miles away from you, you know ? LOL

n&n'sdad

Take'em!!
    Dec 20, 2010
    In the goose pit
    You are more than welcome to come down here to my place and grab a bag of these hundreds of 12 gauge 16mm hulls I have. BTW, did you ever get a press yet? Been waiting to hear from you. I'm only 3 miles away from you, you know ? LOL

Lol! I know right! I'm actually just starting to get a little busy at work,after not doing anything,for 2 months,I'm doing a side job today. I'm in the process of getting a press now from a member on here,giving me a sweet deal. We are just trying to get a time together so we can meet up and do the deal.

Don't you worry I'll be buggin' you soon enough!:D Lol!

ShootR

Oct 7, 2009
    I second the range pickup. Last time I was at Loch Raven I filled two 5-gallon buckets of hulls in a short time.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Lol! I know right! I'm actually just starting to get a little busy at work,after not doing anything,for 2 months,I'm doing a side job today. I'm in the process of getting a press now from a member on here,giving me a sweet deal. We are just trying to get a time together so we can meet up and do the deal.

Don't you worry I'll be buggin' you soon enough!:D Lol!

No problem at all my friend. You've already seen my reloading bench and you know where I am. You know I'm on the other workbench all day, so, come on by anytime.

I have about 600 high brass 12 gauge hulls here with boxes, so, help yourself to whatever you want here. I'll never use them all and I know where there's plenty more. See ya soon !

n&n'sdad

Take'em!!
    Dec 20, 2010
    In the goose pit
    No problem at all my friend. You've already seen my reloading bench and you know where I am. You know I'm on the other workbench all day, so, come on by anytime.

I have about 600 high brass 12 gauge hulls here with boxes, so, help yourself to whatever you want here. I'll never use them all and I know where there's plenty more. See ya soon !

:thumbsup::D

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    I have over 1000 12 hulls here, mostly high-brass for your waterfowl loads, that I have deprimed and a bunch of 20 gauge hulls here deprimed. Come on down and grab some.

Hell you can have the spent primers too I have a whole zip lock bag full of them LOL

Attachments

• primers.jpg
      primers.jpg
      26.9 KB · Views: 69

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads