• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Weekend bump.

Put me down as a definite. Just found out tonight that my wife works on the 11th from 11:30 to 4, so no hunting for me. She swears she told me on Wednesday and that I accepted the Outlook notification. Sure enough, it is on my calendar so I must have accepted the "invitation". Good news is, I get to hang out with you guys that night.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    This is what happens when the dog walks on my face I can't sleep... Check the board. Put me in; in pencil. You had me at SNI.
    Awwwww shucks! Just for that you're the winner of a bag of cookies of your choice ( choc chip, Russian tea cakes, oatmeal raisin, raspberry filled butter or peanut butter) :)

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Unfortunately, I need to withdraw. The wife isn't interested in firearms and Saturdays are the only entire day we have together.

I'm still going to toss a prize into the pot. I'll arrange getting that where it needs to go.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Bit of a thread jack but this Wednesday, 9/24, there will be a fundraiser At Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt in Westminster to benefit pancreatic cancer research. Hope to see you all there, as well as Johansson's next month. :thumbsup:

On Wednesday, September 24th, from 5pm - 9pm, the SweetFrog Frozen Yogurt store in Westminster, MD will be hosting a fundraiser in support of the Prancers Against Cancer team in the Purple Stride 5k.

Sipmly mention PURPLE STRIDE at the register and the team will receive 15% of your purchase.

SweetFrog has over 10 types of non-fat, low-fat and premium frozen yogurt as well as custard, ices, and many fruit and candy toppings, sold by the ounce.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Unfortunately, I need to withdraw. The wife isn't interested in firearms and Saturdays are the only entire day we have together.

I'm still going to toss a prize into the pot. I'll arrange getting that where it needs to go.

This is NOT about firearms. It is about meeting a large group of people that are like minded. Tell her it is a networking event that involves a lot of story telling.

Then again, I know how that QT time goes. I remember the first time somebody said that to me. Same guy schooled me on what a Coach purse is and how much they cost. He was a law school buddy and it was first year of law school. Anyway, he told me, "Can't go hunting this weekend because Kim wants to spend some QT time together." I looked at him and said, "QT, what is that?" When he told me quality time, I had to restrain myself from laughing. Couple months later he was buying a purse for Kim for Xmas and she was getting him an o/u shotgun. I told him, "Don't you think you are going cheap getting her a purse for Xmas." He asks, "Do you know what a Coach purse is and how much they cost?" My response, "No idea what that purse is. Only one I have ever heard of is Gucci. How much is it, $20, maybe $50." His response was "$350." He probably thought he killed me with shock because I was speechless. Now that I am married, I know all about Gucci, Fendi, Coach, Vera Bradley, Louis Vitton (sp.) and Lord knows there are more.

Happy wife, happy life. You will be missed.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Guest List
    Confirmed: 33
    mopar92
    Lou9mm
    SNI
    Yellowsled
    jmcisc
    Arcamm's wife + SU
    Wendigo
    ironcity + SU
    rj91jeep
    GTOGUNNER
    Queen Lydia + (guests?)
    OldCarJunkie
    tsmith1499 + SU
    ShafTed
    TheDevilHimself
    eruby + 1
    Sling Blade + SU
    BBestPawn
    LostSoul
    dist1646
    C. Auguste dupin + SU
    Bullfrog + SU
    occbrian
    Glaron
    jpo183
    daemonassassin
    fabsroman
    BoltsRock AKA Sasquatch

Tentative: 9
    Fabsroman
    CATMdude
    AntiGun
    Honda53s
    sirex
    Afrikeber
    Bkuether
    StickerLT
    madmantrapper
    DC-W (if he can show his wife who's in charge)

Updated. Fellas if DC-W doesn't make it. You all might have a chance to win some .22.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom