• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I'd love to see some video coverage of the show !

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Wendy and I have gone up to Harrisburg for close to 25 years to the show may have missed a show or two. The best of the best now even better with the NRA in charge. Chris

Makanik

Oct 11, 2014
    Cecil Co. Maryland
    I haven't been there in a couple years. I was supposed to go last year and ended up sick. Lined up to go with my wife and brother-in-law this time around.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I'll probably go on Monday to avoid the worst of the crowds. You can usually park at Bass pro, and take a free shuttle over to the show. Buy your tickets online, and save even more time.

Yea and the mayor's an A-hole, basically reneging on the current 5yr deal made when the NRA took over the show, good on the NRA for telling the city to go F-themselves.

From the show info page, even sans HPD I doubt safety is going to be a problem, no mention of OC though.
    Is concealed carry permitted?

Concealed carry of personal firearms is permitted in the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex with the proper license in accordance with Pennsylvania law. When carrying your firearm, always adhere to all Federal, State and Local laws.

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    I'll probably go on Monday to avoid the worst of the crowds. You can usually park at Bass pro, and take a free shuttle over to the show. Buy your tickets online, and save even more time.

Yea and the mayor's an A-hole, basically reneging on the current 5yr deal made when the NRA took over the show, good on the NRA for telling the city to go F-themselves.

From the show info page, even sans HPD I doubt safety is going to be a problem, no mention of OC though.

How far is it from Bass Pro? Will they definitely have a shuttle this year?

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    I going up the first weekend, outta be crazy. I'm looking for a few things and have a good friend is going along who is looking for a pistol, this should be a great place to handle whatever we like.

We are staying up their so we can do the two day ticket. I'd like to help out one year but I have this silly job thing.............

TD

bikerbankr

Mar 1, 2010
    Upperco, MD
    I'd like to see some video coverage as well. I'm hoping to get up there the last weekend but I've been meaning to for the last few years and something always seems to come up..

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    For those that haven't been before, this was from last years show, there is a TON of stuff to do.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Any advantages to one weekend over the other?

Not sure which is going to work best with schedule either way.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    No, I'm saying avoid a Saturday or the first Sunday like the plague . You'll need a cattle prod to move around, walking almost literally shoulder to shoulder with people the whole way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom