• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    Grabagun asking $1269 for a mini....WTF is going on here. I paid $900 for one at Palmetto in November.

I've always thought them to have some of the better prices on the net?

PlumberEd

MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2020
    Taneytown
    I have noticed the prices increasing a lot on Grab a gun in the past year. Just received a notice from Grab a gun that they have 10mm PPU ammo in stock $49.99 for 50 rounds. I just bought 3 boxes from a local shop for $30 each.

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    Question is, are people paying that price?

People are absolutely paying that. Those on Gunbroker are even higher. There was a new listing on GB for a blue/wood mini last night, I came back later to buy it, and it was sold. I’m sorry to have missed it. Welcome to 2021. Gun prices are strong, that’s not necessarily bad....

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    Grabagun asking $1269 for a mini....WTF is going on here. I paid $900 for one at Palmetto in November.

I've always thought them to have some of the better prices on the net?

PS, notice anything about the Mini 14s there? There are none in stock irrespective of configuration. They are tough to find...

MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County
    People are absolutely paying that. Those on Gunbroker are even higher. There was a new listing on GB for a blue/wood mini last night, I came back later to buy it, and it was sold. I’m sorry to have missed it. Welcome to 2021. Gun prices are strong, that’s not necessarily bad....
    Supply and demand, baybee. I'd rather deal with this than government price controls, or worse.

Patattack88

Jan 9, 2020
    Westminster
    Should sell mine and get twice as much as i did when i got mine at walmart when they were selling them. When did they become a high price rifles? I remember people always saying that they were outdated junk and could get better then 3MOA with them, unless i loctite them the sights would always loosen up.

Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    Should sell mine and get twice as much as i did when i got mine at walmart when they were selling them. When did they become a high price rifles? I remember people always saying that they were outdated junk and could get better then 3MOA with them, unless i loctite them the sights would always loosen up.

A .040 or .045 gas bushing and a little reloading experimentation can get 1MOA if you do your part.

Ganegrei

Comblock Convert
    Jun 23, 2011
    Somewhere in BoCo
    A .040 or .045 gas bushing and a little reloading experimentation can get 1MOA if you do your part.

Yep. ASI sells a combination barrel stabilizing bar and adjustable gas block. The stabilizer plus the turning down of the over-gassing present on the base rifle can make it surprisingly accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom