• dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

Mule

Just Mule
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2013
    When I saw that, my first thought was "I need to go support the Susquehanna Hose, by buying raffle tickets"
    :D

IronDuck

MDS Supporter
    Jan 11, 2021
    Frederick ish MD
    Rampant, uninformed, nothing better to do with their time, wannabe dogooder. 100% bet the council member is just tagging on to the current guns are evil agenda, could care less about the fire company, probably would vote to de-fund the local police if given the opportunity. She could always pony up the money buy it and toss it in the water.
    I may be a little over sensitive and upset, got to find a safe place and go shoot a 100 rounds, always makes me feel appreciated.

JDH146

jdh146
    Dec 26, 2009
    From the article in OP. Click on see more in the Facebook image.

"Did we say one? Make that two .

Due to the overwhelming support, we are now raffling off TWO AR-15s. The second winner will also receive 100 rounds of 5.56 ammunition. We will have two separate winners. 

Welcome to the first ever Susquehanna Hose Company Division 2 Gun Raffle! We are excited to be raffling off a Windham Weaponry AR15 with 150 rounds of 5.56 ammunition and a second Windham Weaponry AR15 with 100 rounds of 5.56 ammunition. Entries are $10 each or 6 for $50, with payment accepted via Venmo @ENG52INE or cash. The drawing will be held via Facebook Live on 3/26/2021. We would like to thank The bank Gun and Pawn for helping us with this raffle! Please like and follow our Facebook page for updates!

***If you are out of Maryland and wish to enter, you are more than welcome to, however please know your state's gun laws. You will be responsible for pickup and or any cost associated with shipping to your FFL.***

Cash payments may be made on Sundays from 12pm-6pm at the station, located at 125 N. Union Ave Havre de Grace MD

Thank you for the support! "

Mule

Just Mule
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2013
    Raffle info was included in the original article, as a Facebook post:

Did we say one? Make that two .

Due to the overwhelming support, we are now raffling off TWO AR-15s. The second winner will also receive 100 rounds of 5.56 ammunition. We will have two separate winners. 

Welcome to the first ever Susquehanna Hose Company Division 2 Gun Raffle! We are excited to be raffling off a Windham Weaponry AR15 with 150 rounds of 5.56 ammunition and a second Windham Weaponry AR15 with 100 rounds of 5.56 ammunition. Entries are $10 each or 6 for $50, with payment accepted via Venmo @ENG52INE or cash. The drawing will be held via Facebook Live on 3/26/2021. We would like to thank The bank Gun and Pawn for helping us with this raffle! Please like and follow our Facebook page for updates!

***If you are out of Maryland and wish to enter, you are more than welcome to, however please know your state's gun laws. You will be responsible for pickup and or any cost associated with shipping to your FFL.***

Cash payments may be made on Sundays from 12pm-6pm at the station, located at 125 N. Union Ave Havre de Grace MD.

Thank you for the support!

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I'm not happy about lots of shit. I just don't cry about it publically like a whiny little bitch.

We're all whiny little bitches here in the WC.

Pick a thread, any thread.

Meanwhile, Ima go support a worthy cause.

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    I am going to walk over on Sunday and buy some tickets. Glad the councilman complained otherwise I might not have seen this. Woot

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    100 rounds?! CHA-CHING!!

Lots of pearl-clutching going on with that council member.

Lots. “The weapon of choice”

I hate to break her world view, but handguns are the only weapon used in about 75% of mass shootings.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    The current HdG mayor is a fricking libtard (fact) and so is the counsel member that complained.

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    63 degrees on Sunday. I will be taking a ride on the bike, baby. "Cash payments may be made on Sundays from 12pm-6pm at the station, located at 125 N. Union Ave Havre de Grace MD."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom