• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I cant help but notice that I didn't get any birthday cake... Of course if it's an anniversary, that explains not getting any...

DD and Norton, I'm in your debt that you didn't let me storm off in a snit all those years ago.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    AWESOME! I am glad to see the board has been around that long. I have learned a lot from this place and I have met a lot of great people. Without this board, I would not be in tune to our statewide gun news, politics and gun tips, from building to shooting. Happy Birthday MDS!

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I cant help but notice that I didn't get any birthday cake... Of course if it's an anniversary, that explains not getting any...

DD and Norton, I'm in your debt that you didn't let me storm off in a snit all those years ago.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

It's the Hotel Maryland Shooters.....you can't even check out, let alone leave.

MeatGrinder

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2013
    MoCo, Eastern edge
    I do want to say thank you to those who have persevered in their service to this community. I know it is a thankless task and is time consuming. But, we are stronger together than we are apart.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    MDS was just past being a toddler when I joined, it’s a grown kid behind the wheel now it seems! Great community!

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Baby photos. So cute. Awwwww....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210503-212143_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210503-212143_Chrome.jpg
      79.6 KB · Views: 183
    • Screenshot_20210503-212223_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210503-212223_Chrome.jpg
      29.4 KB · Views: 184

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    When I joined I had a trap gun, a skeet gun and a couple of handguns. I was thinking of finding people to trap shoot with.

Now I have a carry permit, a bunch of class 3 stuff, well over a hundred guns, a metal mill and lathe...

And a bunch of amazing folks here I call friends.

It’s safe to say that MDS has had an enormous affect on the trajectory of my life. Definitely for the better.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    When I joined I had a trap gun, a skeet gun and a couple of handguns. I was thinking of finding people to trap shoot with.

Now I have a carry permit, a bunch of class 3 stuff, well over a hundred guns, a metal mill and lathe...

And a bunch of amazing folks here I call friends.

It’s safe to say that MDS has had an enormous affect on the trajectory of my life. Definitely for the better.

After all those purchases your significant other might not be too fond of this site. I always wonder how many relationships we've destroyed.... Lol.

Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    Thanks All - Its a rare day that I am not on the site at least once. I love the humor, knowledge, and just hanging out with some like minded folks. Oh, and my time does go by huh?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I went with the flow years ago , i am much more in tune with my God Given Rights and sometimes you have to push the envelope to get them (not that we should) I have learned so much here and gained more then i have given here at MDS

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Glad I was told about the forum back in 2009 when so many of us needed a place like this to go too.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    After all those purchases your significant other might not be too fond of this site. I always wonder how many relationships we've destroyed.... Lol.

I am blessed. My wife grew up with a gun collecting father. In fact, her collection is probably worth more than mine since her inheritance. I have no doubt many relationships have been tested by the forum.

I have one machine gun. My mom bought it for me. LOL.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    There I was ........ August 2009 , was at the Empty Holster Rally in Annapolis , with the family . Was talking with some guys subsequently identified as Legandary Members Boxcab and Novus .

They asked " Are you on Maryland Shooters ? "
    I was " What's That ? "

Signed up after got home , and here we are .

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    I don't post much, but I have learned a lot during my 14 years here with you all. Congrats on the 16 years MD Shooters and I wish you at least 16 more!

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Jan 19, 2016
    North Texas
    A huge thanks to all the mods for keeping the place tidy!

This is a great forum, considering all the mess passing and what may be coming, a much-needed place for gun owners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom