• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phatcat

Jan 17, 2013
    If I understand the bill correctly we will not be able to take our our banned weapons to the range anymore, me and my son and his friends spend hours at the range shooting my AR15, so we will no longer be able to even transport it to the range.

manderson

Ultimate Member
    Jun 3, 2008
    Personally, I don't think the antis give a shit about our interpretations of Supreme Court (or lower court) decisions. If they believe it might be unconstitutional, they'll still pass it. They'll let the courts figure it out and in the mean time (the next 5-10 years) we'll be up a creek.
    Which is why I support more effective measures than are being discussed in countless threads about even attemtping to bargain with these criminals.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    There's an old lawyer saying: when your facts are bad, pound the law, when your law is bad pound he facts and when both are bad pound the table.

We need to pound facts and reason. Doing the court's job and interpreting the Constitution won't make a powerful argument. I believe in the 2A as much as anyone else out there, but it wouldn't be my first argument be because we have such good facts to work with (pistol grips aren't dangerous, no one has been bayoneted recently, guns are illegal in Mexico and look at the problems there, etc...).

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    I wanted to bump this and point out #8 (some in the legislature are only against the licensing provisions) in light of Senator Miller's response to the licensing provision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom