Great (SHORT) video on Mag Ban (Please watch& USE)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sajidakh

Dec 28, 2010
    Guys, if I could get leave,be in MD, and testify this is exactly what I would say. Mag limit has not been addressed at all and this is the strongest argument I've heard yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeQiVBvy0m0

Someone who is sure they will show up early enough to testify needs to say this exact same testimony or something similar. The reference to David Gregory and an incident that actually cost a man his life for having not enough rounds against armed robbers is pure gold. The fact that you have more chances of getting struck by lightning and then winning the lottery than getting killed in a mass shooting is important to put things in perspective.

If someone could embed that would be great!

sajidakh

Dec 28, 2010
    In the realm of testimony it's not. You cannot demonstrate or show the video during the testimony and throwing arbitrary numbers for seconds added for different magazines will not resonate for legislators who think the barrel shroud is "the thing that goes on the shoulder." The first video would.

Villain

Mar 13, 2012
    Good videos. It looked like an MD State Trooper giving the stats for that video too.

Mr Bear

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    Good video. Too bad it couldn't be shown at one of the hearings to show the fallacy of their reasoning surrounding the 10 rd mag legislation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom