• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    I've got this Condor 12/20 combo set I bought several years ago, nothing fancy, it does work and I've had no trouble with it. I was using it as a loaner guns if friends wanted to shoot, has really nice wood for a Stoeger. Soon as I recover from shoulder surgery going to put it in the classifieds.

Attachments

• IMG_2252.jpg
      IMG_2252.jpg
      45.8 KB · Views: 289

HazyDayz

Jul 17, 2014
    Washington County
    I've got this Condor 12/20 combo set I bought several years ago, nothing fancy, it does work and I've had no trouble with it. I was using it as a loaner guns if friends wanted to shoot, has really nice wood for a Stoeger. Soon as I recover from shoulder surgery going to put it in the classifieds.
    Wouldn't be willing to trade that for some photography work would you? A portrait session or some such?

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    not to bring this back from the grave but whats a used stoeger condor OU worth these days?

I've got a base model (without the spring loaded ejectors) in great condition that I never use anymore and am looking to sell but I have no idea what a fair price would be to ask for it.

Any opinions ladies and gents?

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    not to bring this back from the grave but whats a used stoeger condor OU worth these days?

I've got a base model (without the spring loaded ejectors) in great condition that I never use anymore and am looking to sell but I have no idea what a fair price would be to ask for it.

Any opinions ladies and gents?

I got $5 right here. Let me know.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    It's been over four years since this thread started. In that time, the Stoeger M3K has taken the low end shotgun for 3-gun world by storm. I may be snagging one as a backup to my FN SLP, in my quest for 3-gun world domination. Although, for a few hundred dollars more, I can get a Franchi Affiniti, which interchanges some parts with the Benelli M2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom