• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BDWMS

Feb 21, 2013
    Howard County
    Even I left a comment. I'm not sure whether she really believes this will make a difference or just did this for politics. I mean. She *should* be intelligent. She saw the numbers and heard the facts...

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Voted for it!? Hell she drove it through. Co-chaired the House committee, cosponsored the bill. The woman is pure evil. Lies drip off her lips with so much ease that I don't think she even knows when she is speaking the truth or BS.:mad54:

^^^This^^^

MH

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Also it is not at all clear that Alamo will be effective in liberal havens. Even if it is they may replace funding faster than we can peel it off. Think Bloomberg.

Spot on. I've lived in this liberal cesspool my whole life. You're not gonna change any minds here. They are too entrenched in their liberal thinking. More effective efforts should be expended elsewhere. This county is a lost cause and I'm not a pessimist. Just that we can accomplish more in other counties with politicians whose minds could be changed.

Frosh, Dumais, Frick, Lee et all will never change their positions no matter how much we try. Let's work elsewhere.

My .02 which ain't much.

Xander

Dec 6, 2010
    Shes a Family Law Attorney. What do you expect?

I have yet to meet one that has more integrity than a turd. They are worse than Criminal Defense Attorneys.

I always think it's funny when people say that they believe in the Constitution but dislike criminal defense attorneys. Who do you think protects your rights when you have been charged with a crime?

FWIW, your attorney, Frank Boston, does (or at least did) criminal defense.

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    Spot on. I've lived in this liberal cesspool my whole life. You're not gonna change any minds here. They are too entrenched in their liberal thinking. More effective efforts should be expended elsewhere. This county is a lost cause and I'm not a pessimist. Just that we can accomplish more in other counties with politicians whose minds could be changed.

Frosh, Dumais, Frick, Lee et all will never change their positions no matter how much we try. Let's work elsewhere.

My .02 which ain't much.

If that is true, than it's indeed a lost cause. IMO if we don't get rid of the stronger leadership positions (at least 1 or 2), then their influence and power will continue to corrupt the freshmen. So, while we may get some change in seats, we end up with the same results.

My .02 which is worth even less. :D

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Voted for it!? Hell she drove it through. Co-chaired the House committee, cosponsored the bill. The woman is pure evil. Lies drip off her lips with so much ease that I don't think she even knows when she is speaking the truth or BS.:mad54:

Additionally, she also tried to kick people out of the committee hearing.

she voted for it, therefor she voted against us.

+1

For her to claim to have "struggled" with parts of the bill is not very believable. She was a very outspoken supporter! She fabricated facts, like "high mag" revolver, when speaking in support of the bill during the senate proceedings. See this thread for when that happened:
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=114041&page=69
    My comment:
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=2311447#post2311447

j634

Feb 15, 2013
    To be honest, despite the voices against the ban, I do listen to my constituents and the majority of them want these banned. If you look at the local polling, the national polling, I think that’s where the country is at this time ... and we may have to evolve. One of the things I think we might consider in the future is about competitive shooting … let some of this dust settle, come back next January.

I wonder what she has in mind about competitive shooting and come back in January????

Preview to round 2?

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Additionally, she also tried to kick people out of the committee hearing.

+1

For her to claim to have "struggled" with parts of the bill is not very believable. She was a very outspoken supporter! She fabricated facts, like "high mag" revolver, when speaking in support of the bill during the senate proceedings. See this thread for when that happened:
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=114041&page=69
    My comment:
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=2311447#post2311447

For God's sakes, she was the floor leader for the bill and was utterly uncompromising. For her to claim anything less, is unconscionable.

*** Why do MD Criminal Defense Attorneys write and/or vote on MD Criminal Laws? ***

BDWMS

Feb 21, 2013
    Howard County
    As much as it sucks to admit it, the comments on that story seem to really support her. I'm not sure if we can get her outta there in 2014.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    If that is true, than it's indeed a lost cause. IMO if we don't get rid of the stronger leadership positions (at least 1 or 2), then their influence and power will continue to corrupt the freshmen. So, while we may get some change in seats, we end up with the same results.

My .02 which is worth even less. :D

We must be realistic. Peel off weak incumbents. Pull the majority below 2/3. That might be possible. You will not unseat the leadership without weakening the machine first.

If you expect anything more in only one election cycle you are dreaming.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    We must be realistic. Peel off weak incumbents. Pull the majority below 2/3. That might be possible. You will not unseat the leadership without weakening the machine first.

If you expect anything more in only one election cycle you are dreaming.

Aim high. Aim very high. Don't say it can't be done.

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Which burns my ass to no end. What the f is the reasoning for this???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It was driven by Frosh's circular logic. A leading cause of accidents is unlicensed drivers. Therefore license them and there will be fewer accidents. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom