• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robp

I'm not retiring in MD
    Nov 1, 2011
    Columbia, MD
    What a pleasure it is to do business with Clyde's. I bought a stripped lower receiver from Midwest PX. I called Clyde and asked if he would accept the transfer. He simply took my name and phone number and asked for the order number from Midwest and a fax number. He told me he would call when the receiver came in. Within 20 minutes I got an email from Midwest saying the part was shipped. Within three business days I had a voicemail from Clyde saying I could come in to do the paperwork. Clyde's will get my business from now on.

I guess there is a reason Clyde's has been in business for 50 years.
    http://www.clydessports.com

BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    Been doing business with Clyde since 1982 when I first moved to MD.
    I've never had a complaint.

kniwolf

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    Apr 5, 2012
    What a pleasure it is to do business with Clyde's. I bought a stripped lower receiver from Midwest PX. I called Clyde and asked if he would accept the transfer. He simply took my name and phone number and asked for the order number from Midwest and a fax number. He told me he would call when the receiver came in. Within 20 minutes I got an email from Midwest saying the part was shipped. Within three business days I had a voicemail from Clyde saying I could come in to do the paperwork. Clyde's will get my business from now on.

I guess there is a reason Clyde's has been in business for 50 years.
    http://www.clydessports.com

Definitely a fantastic shop. I've done business there for quite some time now, and never had a problem.

RIGGS

Apr 20, 2013
    Baldwin
    They are 2 mins away from where i work, after I leave the shop in the am I swing by, never any .40 or .45 as of lately. But very nice people

Mowog

Dec 1, 2012
    Ellicott City, MD
    Good shop.

They get some nice trades with good prices. I just bought my third gun from them this year- and hope to see it by middle of August!

The do gunsmith service also.

Bob

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Good shop.

They get some nice trades with good prices. I just bought my third gun from them this year- and hope to see it by middle of August!

The do gunsmith service also.

Bob

Yes they do! Had a couple of Model 10's down there today, and a 629 also. Got what I came for, and then got the hell out of there before wheelitis overwhelmed my already beat up wallet, and I did something stupid along the lines of what I was thinking about doing! :smack:

mcsurgeon

Jun 10, 2009
    catonsville,md
    loyal customer here for 7 years, will be looking at my "michelle" tomorrow or saturday,when she arrives and start paperwork as well, then the effin' 10 week wait! i know its going to be worth it!thanks too clyde's.:):thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom