• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dukes Defense

Oct 2, 2012
    July Independence Day Promotion $50.00 for each prepaid registration
    - Pay in July and attend any scheduled class during 2013 -

(This promotion is only for July - No Refunds)

Utah Multi-state Concealed Firearm Permit class Sunday, 14 July 8:00am-12:30pm class.

This is a CLASSROOM ONLY course. Upon completion you will have everything needed to apply for a non-resident Utah Concealed Firearm Permit. The training certificate also meets the requirements to apply for Virginia and Maine non-resident CCW permits and meets the Florida classroom training requirements. Florida Live Fire certification is available separately by appointment and at an additional cost.

- Download Class Registrations forms -

To register download and complete the registration form. Return with your payment information either by fax or email. For more information send an email to Info@DukesDefenseWorld.com

WHEN: Sunday 8:00AM-12:30PM - Seats Available -
    LOCATION: Conveniently located in the metro Baltimore/Washington area near BWI, Ft. Meade and Columbia, MD

Optional Florida Live Fire Certification available by appointment after the class.

I look forward to meeting you!

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    How long a wait before receiving the permit are you currently anticipating? My wife and I took the class on 4/29, mailed everything the next day, and haven't seen anything yet.

Dukes Defense

Oct 2, 2012
    How long a wait before receiving the permit are you currently anticipating? My wife and I took the class on 4/29, mailed everything the next day, and haven't seen anything yet.

Utah is making every attempt to issue the permits 60 days after cashing your check or charging your credit card. So if they received your applications and cashed everything by the o/a 10 May you should be receiving it any time now. If it has been 60+ days since they took your money you can contact Utah directly at the POC information on their website page; Concealed Firearm Permits in Utah

Dukes Defense

Oct 2, 2012
    Thank you to everyone that attended the class yesterday! If you missed it, there is still time to take advantage of our July promotion celebrating Independence Day and the Constitution.

Reminder: Free New2Guns Information session is this Wednesday evening, 17 July from 7-9pm.

Upcoming Non-Resident UTAH Multi-State CCW - Celebrate our Independence with a Non-resident Utah Permit
    $50.00.

This offer is ONLY for July

Jessup Class Dates:

Saturday 20 July, 2013
    Wednesday 24 July, 2013

Taneytown Class Dates:
    Saturday July 27, 2013
    Saturday August 31, 2013
    Saturday September 28, 2013
    Satruday October 26 ,2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics