• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dukes Defense

Oct 2, 2012
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=2761565#post2761565
    I've been asked many times when will we start offering reloading classes? Now I can finally say, they are coming soon. I am just waiting on UPS to deliver the training materials. Tentatively I am looking at having a regularly scheduled class on the 3rd Monday of the month with the first class on Monday, October 21 from 6:00pm-10:00pm. Seating will be limited to 12 students.

Look for dates here in my IP section, on the calendar and in training section.

Introductory cost as we roll out the class will be $89.00 for the remainder of 2013. The class will focus on centerfire pistol and rifle reloading using a Dillon Xl650 press to demonstrate the functions of a press but we will also cover basic shotgun shell reloading.

What materials will be provided?

i. NRA completion certificate
    ii. Safety Brochures
    iii. NRA reloading guide book
    iv. All ammunition reloading components and equipment are included in this course.
    v. Written test at the end of this course.

The Course Outline:

1) Introduction to Reloading and safety procedures
    2) Centerfire Cartridge components
    3) How to properly use a reloading manual
    4) Tracking and using your reloading data
    5) Cartridge reloading equipment
    6) The reloading process and reloading your own ammo which will include demonstrations of the end to end process of reloading either a centerfire pistol or rifle cartridge.

NRA Reloading Handbook Description: Student text for Basic Metallic Cartridge Reloading Course and Basic Shotgun Shell Reloading Course. Provides a comprehensive introduction to the practice of reloading, with a stong emphasis upon the development of safe and proper technique.

Sign up will be automated and hopefully I will not have the same electronic glitches that the MSP and ObamaCare have.... (I think I have just jinxed myself)

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Good deal. This is something that has been needed by the community for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom