• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    And some people spend more time on the internet telling people how they reload, instead of time on the bench, or at the firing range/field. I mean my god, MDS member since Feb 2013, and over 3750 posts ...when does one find time to load or even shoot?

All your posts on this forum is contradicting other peoples post, and whole lot of :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: Sounds like someone full of piss & vinegar to me.

Are you implying that 3% is about to enter this thread as well? :lol2:

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    And some people spend more time on the internet telling people how they reload, instead of time on the bench, or at the firing range/field. I mean my god, MDS member since Feb 2013, and over 3750 posts ...when does one find time to load or even shoot?

All your posts on this forum is contradicting other peoples post, and whole lot of :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: Sounds like someone full of piss & vinegar to me.

Hahahahhaha. :lol::lol2::lol::lol2::lol: LOL.
    Deep Creek you made my day. :D

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013

And some of use read and type faster than others. :)

Also because I load on a Dillon 650, so it takes less time to load.

Cranked out 1400 rounds of .223 on Friday.

And let's see, since I joined here, I have loaded 2000 rounds of .45. 2000 rounds of .40. 500 rounds of precision .308. 500 rounds of .308 match for an M1A. And some 4000+ rounds of .223. And have shot a reasonable amount of it.

And BTW, some of my dies are set to cam over, and some are not. :lol2:

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    Hahahahhaha. :lol::lol2::lol::lol2::lol: LOL.
    Deep Creek you made my day. :D

I just call like it I see it. You look allover this forum, and his diarrhea of the mouth/fingers is all over it.

"Oh actually its this" .....:blah: :blah: :blah:"

"I use A Dillon dildo 650" :blah: :blah: :blah:

"Ive been reloading for 40 years, but I took 20 years off" :blah: :blah: :blah:

"I use Lapua Brass" :blah: :blah: :blah:

th

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I just call like it I see it. You look allover this forum, and his diarrhea of the mouth/fingers is all over it.

"Oh actually its this" .....:blah: :blah: :blah:"

"I use A Dillion dildo 650" :blah: :blah: :blah:

"Ive been reloading for 40 years, but I took 20 years off" :blah: :blah: :blah:

"I use Lapua Brass" :blah: :blah: :blah:

th

LMAO
    And all I was gonna say was I stayed at a Holiday inn express last night, but that don't mean jack chit.:lol2:

Last edited:

basshound86

May 6, 2012
    new market
    There was mention of candling the bullet to check the lands of the rifle when when fine tuning the overall length. I am new to reloading rifle ammunition and am gearing up a 270 round for hunting so I am interested in all possible issues. Hence me following this thread. To sideline the usual comments now. Yes I bought the Lyman 49 th edition handbook and have read it before my initial purchases just as I did with shots hell reloading. I am graduating to the more technically precise world of rifle reloading. I also have an older book that my father in law gave me and it discussed candling the bullets to check the length. If I remember correctly it said to set so that it is barely touching to increase accuracy. In this thread however it was discussed that it could cause a spike in chamber pressure. What is the general con census on what is the correct setting. To touch the rifling and back off a touch or barely touching. Curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom