• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    But, but, but ...

A total gun ban has ALWAYS been the end game.
    They do not distinguish between good guns and bad guns. They only want you to think that they do. Total elimination is their goal. Confiscate and destroy them all. Only then can we have whirled peas.

Whirled peas might be their 'stated' goal, but TWD is the reason.

Attachments

• 134659_main.jpg
      134659_main.jpg
      16.1 KB · Views: 426
    • 1591748496.1.zoom.jpg
      1591748496.1.zoom.jpg
      21.8 KB · Views: 418

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Saturday, February 15, 2014

An Open Letter to the Men and Women of the Connecticut State Police: You are NOT the enemy (UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO BE.)

The following letter was sent via email to members of the Connecticut State Police, Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection. There are 1,212 email addresses on the list. There were 62 bounce-backs.

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2014/02/an-open-letter-to-men-and-women-of.html

I think that drives home my 'What IF ?' post ...

The odds are, and it gives me no particular satisfaction to say it, is that someone is going to get killed over your unconstitutional misadventures in Connecticut. And if not Connecticut, then New York, or Maryland, or California or Colorado. And once the civil war you all apparently seek is kicked off, it would not be -- it could not be -- confined to one state.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    I think that drives home my 'What IF ?' post ...

Yep, think you are correct my friend!

Quote:
    The odds are, and it gives me no particular satisfaction to say it, is that someone is going to get killed over your unconstitutional misadventures in Connecticut. And if not Connecticut, then New York, or Maryland, or California or Colorado. And once the civil war you all apparently seek is kicked off, it would not be -- it could not be -- confined to one state.

There are a number of groups today that advocate "FREEDOM" as the founding fathers so eloquent to write in founding documents. There exists today a huge difference in the spirit and letter of the law.

One such organization is http://oathkeepers.org/oath/about/

That oath, mandated by Article VI of the Constitution itself, is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and Oath Keepers declare that they will not obey unconstitutional orders, such as orders to disarm the American people, to conduct warrantless searches, or to detain Americans as “enemy combatants” in violation of their ancient right to jury trial. See the Oath Keepers Declaration of Orders We Will Not Obey for details.

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    When they go after the fudds, the tacti-cool kids will already be used to being disenfranchised, so they won't put up as much of a fight.

I'll do one better I'll tell them to FOAD. The whole reason I got into guns was military history and video games. I didn't grow up in the country shooting their shotguns and deer rifles. I didn't even grow up in a house with a gun period. I had to do it on my own. Therefore the only guns I own, like, and forever plan on buying once I move to a real "free" state are EBR's.

If they tell me to support their FUDD guns I'll be glad they take them so they will know what it feels like to be disenfranchised. They should have stood with me and others who protect all guns not just their over-under's.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    They hope to be able to "sneak" these laws past people who are gun owners, but not looking to buy any new guns right now.

Essentially, they think that sportsmen have no interest in "evil black assault guns with shoulder things that go up" and want to try to allay the fears of fudds who just own their daddy's trusty shotgun.

It's just another part of their, "divide and conquer" tactics. When they go after the fudds, the tacti-cool kids will already be used to being disenfranchised, so they won't put up as much of a fight.

I'll do one better I'll tell them to FOAD. The whole reason I got into guns was military history and video games. I didn't grow up in the country shooting their shotguns and deer rifles. I didn't even grow up in a house with a gun period. I had to do it on my own. Therefore the only guns I own, like, and forever plan on buying once I move to a real "free" state are EBR's.

If they tell me to support their FUDD guns I'll be glad they take them so they will know what it feels like to be disenfranchised. They should have stood with me and others who protect all guns not just their over-under's.

We're all in this together. Whether we own an EBR or an 'Over-Under', at some point we all fell for the emotional ploys of 'common sense' and 'It's for the children' out of a sense of being reasonable. We were ALL wrong in doing so, but now is the time to stand united.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    There is a youtube video if feinstein stating that if she would have had the votes she would have proposed legislation for an outright ban and/or confiscation.

Probably plenty of others who have gone on record stating similar goals.

Total disarmament is their goal. All the stuff they have done and are going to propose is just the incremental steps they are taking to get there.

Have seen these. There are plenty of anti gun libs out there who are at least honest enough to say their goal is total confiscation and bans.

bbguns

Defend the Constitution
    Jan 28, 2010
    Heading to Free America
    I put gun grabbers into 2 categories -

1. Those who don't know anything about guns, the 2A, history, human nature, etc. They get their information from CNN and believe everything BHO says. They are scared of the 'killing machines' and just want to keep all of the children safe. These people are dangerous because they give power to the second group.

2. The second group are the plotters. You know who these people are. You see them on the news way too often. They will tell you that they support 'legitimate' 2A rights, such as hunting and target shooting. They only want 'common sense' legislation to prevent tragic shootings from happening. They think we need to eliminate 'weapons of war' from public ownership. What they really want is what others have already said…the elimination of private gun ownership. If you look hard enough, you will find where some have said so in less public venues (DF in 1994). These people have been around for a loooonnnng time and will continue to exist. They are patient and are willing to exploit every tragedy in order to achieve their goals, little by little, even if it takes another lifetime. Have you ever noticed how every 'compromise' by gun grabbers erodes our rights just a little more? That's the plan, plain and simple.

Why do they want to disarm America? That's the $1M question...

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    We're all in this together. Whether we own an EBR or an 'Over-Under', at some point we all fell for the emotional ploys of 'common sense' and 'It's for the children' out of a sense of being reasonable. We were ALL wrong in doing so, but now is the time to stand united.

NO WE did not. The same ploy of taking firearms from people has played out time and time again throughout history. Tyrants are like chameleons - they appear different depending on their surroundings but they are still the same underneath.

The time to start standing united was decades ago. Hopefully this is a case of better late than never.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I put gun grabbers into 2 categories -

1. Those who don't know anything about guns, the 2A, history, human nature, etc. They get their information from CNN and believe everything BHO says. They are scared of the 'killing machines' and just want to keep all of the children safe. These people are dangerous because they give power to the second group.

2. The second group are the plotters. You know who these people are. You see them on the news way too often. They will tell you that they support 'legitimate' 2A rights, such as hunting and target shooting. They only want 'common sense' legislation to prevent tragic shootings from happening. They think we need to eliminate 'weapons of war' from public ownership. What they really want is what others have already said…the elimination of private gun ownership. If you look hard enough, you will find where some have said so in less public venues (DF in 1994). These people have been around for a loooonnnng time and will continue to exist. They are patient and are willing to exploit every tragedy in order to achieve their goals, little by little, even if it takes another lifetime. Have you ever noticed how every 'compromise' by gun grabbers erodes our rights just a little more? That's the plan, plain and simple.

This.

Whenever I encounter a person from the first group (aka "useful idiots") that just spouts soundbites gathered from the second group, I ask one simple question "Can you name one society in history where only the government had all the firepower and the people lived in freedom?". Have never gotten an answer, usually ends the line of conversation. I believe it plants a seed. They might go back to their brainwashed programming but, hey, a mustard seed is all we have sometimes.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    When the gun grabbers say "We aren't going to take your guns." They're hoping it's enough to convince the fence sitters, the fudds, and those who are ignorant of history to give up the fight against gun control.
    Exactly the same reason why Obama kept saying "If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance." Knowing it was a lie.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    This.

Whenever I encounter a person from the first group (aka "useful idiots") that just spouts soundbites gathered from the second group, I ask one simple question "Can you name one society in history where only the government had all the firepower and the people lived in freedom?". Have never gotten an answer, usually ends the line of conversation. I believe it plants a seed. They might go back to their brainwashed programming but, hey, a mustard seed is all we have sometimes.

:thumbsup:

Hit and Run

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2010
    Prince Frederick
    I think the big news item of day that isn't getting enough national notice is what happened post registration law in CT. Based on NCIS checks compared to those who actually complied with new law it is estimated that it could be as high as 85% of CT gun owners said NO to new law. We are talking upwards of 200,000 may have said NO. The CT legislature is trying to somehow spin this positive but the affected gun owners in CT have spoken and fired one hell of shot across the bow. Now besides lame attempts at spinning this, the legislature is clueless on what to do. The numbers of non compliers are just to massive.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I think the big news item of day that isn't getting enough national notice is what happened post registration law in CT. Based on NCIS checks compared to those who actually complied with new law it is estimated that it could be as high as 85% of CT gun owners said NO to new law. We are talking upwards of 200,000 may have said NO. The CT legislature is trying to somehow spin this positive but the affected gun owners in CT have spoken and fired one hell of shot across the bow. Now besides lame attempts at spinning this, the legislature is clueless on what to do. The numbers of non compliers are just to massive.

Has its own thread: http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=145537

Phil I Am

Sep 16, 2009
    Loudoun County, Virginia.
    And yet, when someone asks people to sign a petition to do just that, AND put people in concentration camps, today's young dimwits will sign on to do JUST THAT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n02qgqtpRKY

I wonder what school this was? I assume a California school because of the weather and the petition. This guy should try something similar at a conservative school, maybe or maybe not a 2A question, but some other Constitutional question like balanced budget amendment. I'd be interested if students at conservative college like Liberty or Brigham Young would pay such little attention before signing a petition.

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly

One reason: power. With an unarmed population you can pass any legislation you wish and no one will oppose you with force. One must look at the U.K. and Australia with all the asinine laws that are passed that would never fly here even in the most libtarded states. Why? Cause they banned all but the FUDD guns.

With this power comes tyranny and no voice to speak out against it unless one wants a boot on their neck. It is then we become like Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, the Soviet Union, or any other totalitarian regime now and in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom